This year’s AFC all-pro offense includes Brady and Manning, two of the best quarterbacks ever. See who else made the team.
This is the second in a series where I take a look at some of the top candidates’ background, strengths, scheme, and what skill position players the Bears would need to add to properly execute their system.
Sensational comebacks have Peyton Manning and Adrian Peterson headed for the Pro Bowl.
Peyton Manning’s performance has placed him right in the middle of the conversation for NFL Most Valuable Player Award honors.
RGIII suffered an LCL sprain on Sunday, and there are many scenarios to think about when deciding to start or sit the best fantasy player this year.
Here are some basic fantasy playoff rules you should live and die by this week and weeks to come.
TTYM: Benson Is A Strip Club DJ? NFL Cheerleaders Shave Their Heads? And What’s Wrong With An NFL ‘Bromance’?
It was complete and utter chaos in the world of sports this week, leaving many of us scratching our heads and asking these ridiculous questions: Why are NFL cheerleaders shaving their heads? Why is […]
There’s at least one man out there who will defend Mike Vick, Milan Lucas wants you to save money, introducing a quarterback more “Tebow” than Tebow and is Peyton Manning the luckiest guy in the […]
There are no guarantees that those who have been the best players in the league through the first half of the season will be there at the end of the season.
Now Broncos fans can call the audibles while Peyton Manning cheers them on.
During last night’s Monday Night Football game between the Broncos and Chargers, Denver wide receiver Eric Decker caught a pass from Peyton Manning and looked destined for a touchdown.
According to Dick’s Sporting Goods “Jersey Report,” Jay Cutler’s jersey has fallen from the eight overall best-selling jersey to 10th.
Manning may have only one Super Bowl ring, but he doesn’t have to take a back seat to many. Perhaps Joe Montana, John Elway and Dan Marino.
Manning’s jersey has been banned from a Colorado school district because the number 18 is often related to certain local gangs.
“Upside, Downside” is simple; I will tell you who you should be inclined to start and who you should proceed with caution on a week to week basis.
The keyword is “upside.” And these guys have it. Here are the top 10 fantasy football quarterbacks for the 2012 NFL season.
As lightning and thunder took over the sky above a soggy Soldier Field Thursday night, the Bears opted to keep their stars off the field.
There are plenty of new faces on both sidelines, and chances are you’re less familiar with the other team wearing orange and blue, but don’t you worry, I’ve got you covered with a look at the 2012 Denver Broncos.
The good folks over at Sports Illustrated put together a list of The 50 Highest-Earning American Athletes from the past year.
A person with direct knowledge of the situation says the Indianapolis Colts are taking Stanford quarterback Andrew with the No. 1 pick in next week’s NFL draft.
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!