A person with direct knowledge of the situation says the Indianapolis Colts are taking Stanford quarterback Andrew with the No. 1 pick in next week’s NFL draft.
According to a report, the televangelist said new Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning should be punished with an inury because the team traded devout Christian Tim Tebow.
Why in God’s name would any team want Tim Tebow? And yes, I did that on purpose.
Peyton Manning wrote the book on how to handle one of the trickiest situations a pro football player could possibly face.
According to a report, the four-time MVP has decided to join the Denver Broncos.
The crying game in Indianapolis is over. It’s time for Peyton Manning to move on.
I don’t want to see him become a Wizards Michael Jordan or a St. Louis Blues Wayne Gretzky. And at age 36 come March 24, he will, if not worse.
Reports indicate the Colts will release quarterback Peyton Manning, with an official announcement coming on Wednesday.
See which three teams Billick thinks would be a good fit for manning.
In anticipation of Manning joining another another NFL team, one creative fan took the time to place Manning’s face in each of the 32 team’s logos.
Official results are here for this year’s Living Room Over/Unders and we hope your party was enriched by playing along.
He owns the most 4,000-yard passing seasons of any quarterback in NFL history, already has a Super Bowl ring on his finger and is the only player ever to win four MVPs.
Colts owner Jim Irsay is likely to wait until the last minute to decide whether to pay Peyton Manning a $28 million roster bonus.
Jim Irsay expects Peyton Manning to keep his complaints to himself. Or at least within the confines of the Colts’ team complex.
One day after actor Rob Lowe announced on Twitter that he had hear Colts quarterback Peyton Manning would retire, Colts owner Jim Irsay took a shot a Lowe via Twitter.
Lowe tweeted that Colts quarterback Peyton Manning will retire at the end of the season.
I guess we have the most practical definition yet of Franchise Quarterback.
Devin Hester picked up his third NFC Special Teams Player of the Week honor of the season Wednesday after recording 122 punt return yards on three returns and an 82-yard punt return touchdown Sunday against the Lions.
Who knew the Colts could be this bad?
The Indianapolis Colts’ position on Peyton Manning hasn’t changed. He’s still on the active roster, still going through rehabilitation and may yet return later this season.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!