After announcing their reunion after an indefinite hiatus this February live at B96/Chicago, Fall Out Boy’s remarkable comeback brought them to their hometown once again for a sold-out show at the intimate Riviera Theatre on Thursday night.
Planning to snap a photo of your plate when you head out to dinner tonight? Some restaurants are cracking down.
The FBI has released two surveillance photos of the man suspected of robbing an Old Second Bank branch in west suburban Aurora on Sept. 24.
Why does McDonald’s food look different in commercials compared with what you get in a restaurant? A fair question, and McDonald’s is happy to show you.
The pictures are now part of an investigation headed by police in Freeport, where the soccer team played in a tournament.
U.S. Rep Jan Schakowsky was escorted into CIA headquarters this afternoon where she became one of a select few people to get a look at the death photos of Osama Bin Laden.
U.S. Senators Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) and Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) do not agree on whether photos of the slain Osama bin Laden should have been released to the public.
Chicagoans are reacting to the decision by President Barack Obama not to make public the gruesome death photos of Osama bin Laden.
A state lawmaker doesn’t want drivers to stop and take pictures or videos of vehicle accidents.
Pictures posted online may contain GPS information, called geotags, that could put you in danger. CBS 2’s Mary Kay Kleist reports.
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.113
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!