The second phase of reconstruction of the Wells Street Bridge begins Friday night.
The Chicago Police have released photos of a suspect involved in at least two robberies on the Pink Line.
Service on the CTA’s Pink Line has been suspended between the 54th/Cermak and Polk stations because of the fire, which is near CTA property between California and Western avenues.
Problems with switches at one of the busiest rail junctions on the CTA’s rapid transit system made a mess out of the homebound commute Friday evening and could mean delays until at least Saturday afternoon on lines that use the Loop L tracks.
Police officers rescued a man who nearly fell off of elevated Pink Line tracks on Thursday, after he walked along the tracks for several blocks, then apparently tried to jump from a concrete bridge abutment.
Construction work means delays and station closings for CTA ‘L’ riders in the Loop and at one north side Red Line station.
CTA’s newest ‘L’ cars will be reintroduced on the Pink Line beginning Sunday, but you will have to look hard to find them.
CTA Brown, Orange and Pink Line riders are in for delays and reroutes this weekend, as the CTA begins the latest phase of track reconstruction on the Loop elevated train tracks.
The Chicago Transit Authority has pulled 40 new rail cars from service because of a problem with a part on the so-called “5000-Series” model, which has been used on the Pink Line.
The CTA on Tuesday unveiled its new rail cars, which will debut on the Pink Line.
If you’re tried of sitting in delays on the Loop ‘L,’ a fellow rider has a plan to speed things up.
Orange and Pink Line trains will be rerouted Downtown Sunday for structural maintenance work in the Loop.
The Chicago ‘L’ is the nation’s most romantic transit system. I must get stuck on the wrong train cars. Anyways, I’ve compiled a list of the best date spots near each of the five top mobile love shacks in Chicago. To your love!
The Chicago Transit Authority is moving forward with plans for a new stop on the Yellow Line in Skokie, as well as on the Orange and Pink lines along Lake Street on the Near West Side.
The CTA will operate special shuttle buses for people attending the 2011 Chicago Auto Show, and will provide service during all show hours on three regular bus routes.
CHICAGO (STMW) – CTA Pink Line trains on the Southwest Side and Blue Line trains on the West Side have resumed Saturday morning following two separate medical emergencies — including a man being struck by […]
The Guardian Angels are out Wednesday night, escorting commuters on the Pink Line after a deadly attack.
CBS 2′s Pamela Jones reports that another woman was robbed near the scene tonight.
Members of the Guardian Angels are patrolling the pink line L stop where a Good Samaritan was fatally shot Monday night.
It’s one of Pace’s most heavily-traveled bus routes.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.405
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5015
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!