After locking up tight end Martellus Bennett with a four-year contract, the Bears promptly cut both Kellen Davis and Matt Spaeth.
Speedy wide receiver Mike Wallace will be catching passes for the Miami Dolphins next season, according to a report by ESPN.
This is the second in a series where I take a look at some of the top candidates’ background, strengths, scheme, and what skill position players the Bears would need to add to properly execute their system.
He’s given no indication as to when, but Bill Cowher said he plans to coach again.
The NFL’s plan of making Week 17 significant by scheduling 16 divisional games worked precisely as designed. The AFC is all set, with only the top four seeds to be determined. In the NFC, the East division title and the No. 6 seed are up for grabs. Here’s how I think the regular season finale will play out.
Huge games in Seattle and Baltimore, and Adrian Peterson steps closer to history. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
It’s officially crunch time in the NFL, and Week 15 is chock-full of crucial games with playoff implications. Four current playoff teams in the NFC square off and there’s a potential Super Bowl preview in Foxboro. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
With five games remaining, playoff pretenders are starting to drop out and contenders are battling for position. Two bitter rivals meet in Baltimore, and a potential playoff matchup in Chicago headline Week 13 action. Here’s my take on how the games will play out.
With Week 11 upon us, contenders are starting to separate themselves from pretenders. There are a few heavyweight bouts in the Sunday and Monday night games, featuring four very physical teams. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action is going to play out.
Before the season, I wrote a guide to having a successful draft, and rule number six was to always draft your stud running back’s backup
What is it about sports that makes seemingly normal people do crazy things?
A strong defense/special teams unit could make the difference in your fantasy football league. Here are the top 10 to target.
Football is back, and not a moment too soon. Here are the five must-watch match-ups for the upcoming 2012 NFL season.
If the Packers, Saints or Patriots had won the Super Bowl by lighting up the scoreboard, the NFL’s landscape might look different this summer.
Here’s a look at our Top 10 going into the 2012 season with the key attributes of each man.
Longtime Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward retired on Tuesday rather than try extending his career with another team.
Steelers assistant coach Kirby Wilson remains in critical condition with burns on more than 45 percent of his body.
Two days after the Steelers’ loss to Tim Tebow and the Broncos, Cowley joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show to break down the game.
By Dan Durkin- (CBS) Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Wild-Card weekend is going to shake out. (Home team in all CAPS) Saturday January 7th Cincinnati 20, HOUSTON 17 – 3:30 PM I’m sure […]
Here’s something that all NFL fans should understand: The best team in the league does not win the Super Bowl.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.376
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.696
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!