Timothy Jones, of the 12500 block of South Union Avenue, was charged with the death of 59-year-old Chicago resident Jacqueline Reynolds.
A rollover crash occurred early Thursday in the Hegewisch neighborhood on the Far South Side after a chase involving south suburban Burnham police.
Burglary suspects who ran over two Elgin police officers led authorities on a 115-mile, high-speed chase that stretched into Wisconsin before they were stopped early Saturday.
A Mercedes-Benz fleeing Chicago Police crashed into a police vehicle on the Southwest Side, then fled to nearby Burbank, putting area schools in the southwest suburb on lockdown as the search continued.
An alleged drunken driver led police on a 3-mile chase Tuesday morning in northwest Indiana before his arrest.
A south suburban man faces shooting-related charges and a woman who was driving him early Thursday has been issued traffic citations for running through 11 stop signs and two red lights from a police chase last week that followed a shooting in the Englewood neighborhood. Two police officers were injured when the suspects’ vehicle crashed with a squad car.
A car chase that started in southwest suburban Burbank and ended in a crash in north suburban Niles injured two people Thursday night, police said.
Gresham District officers were patrolling in a squad car when they heard shots fired and saw a weapon being thrown from a vehicle, and gave chase.
Lake County police are investigating a possible officer-involved shooting in East Chicago that began Tuesday night with a traffic stop in the 4500 block of Euclid Avenue, Chief Mark Becker said Wednesday.
The three officers were taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Their injuries were not life-threatening.
Two home burglary suspects were killed and a third was critically hurt as they fled police on Wednesday in Gary, Ind.
Two Chicago men were arrested Monday after they allegedly robbed an Oak Lawn convenience store and led police through two southwestern suburbs before crashing in Chicago.
Police have arrested three suspects, but are still searching for one more, in a home invasion and robbery in Grayslake overnight.
An armed robbery in the Belmont Craigin neighborhood prompted a police chase across the Northwest Side before a suspect was arrested near O’Hare Airport Tuesday afternoon.
A man was shot and wounded by police early Thursday, following a chase on the Far Southeast Side.
A dangerous high-speed police pursuit ended when a high-tech tracking device found a stolen car and shut it down.
A suspect has surrendered after going on the lam for three days, following a burglary and police chase in the western suburbs.
Five people were in police custody Thursday morning after a police pursuit that ended in the West Side’s South Austin neighborhood.
The search continues for a South Side man who is accused of trying to break into a west suburban home and then leading police on a chase through three suburbs.
Police searched with dogs on the ground and a helicopter in the air early Tuesday, as police searched for a suspect who led them on a chase after allegedly burglarizing a Wood Dale home.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!