One number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.
The Powerball Jackpot is over a half a BILLION dollars. So what could you do with that money?
The Powerball jackpot was increased Friday to $600 million, making it the largest Powerball jackpot ever.
What are the most common Powerball numbers?
No one matched all the numbers in Wednesday night’s Powerball drawing, and the grand prize for the multi-state lottery game grew to nearly $200 million.
Sales are brisk as tonight’s 320-million dollar Powerball drawing nears. WBBM’s Bob Roberts spoke with dreamers in the Loop.
No one matched all the numbers drawn Wednesday night for the Powerball lottery and the grand prize for the multi-state game rose from $110 million to an estimated $130 million.
Baseball finally paid off for one Royals fans.
A Highland man plans to help his mother, start a college fund for his daughter and take his girlfriend to Red Lobster after winning $1 million in last night’s historic $587.5 million Powerball drawing.
Powerball officials say tickets sold in Arizona and Missouri matched all six numbers to win the record $587.5 million jackpot.
OK, you are gonna go for the Powerball jackpot. It’s more than a half BILLION dollars, for goodness sakes!
Powerball fever has been sweeping the nation, as the record jackpot climbed to $550 million on Wednesday.
With no one matching all the numbers picked in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing, the grand prize for the multi-state lottery game is now the highest in the game’s history, at an estimated $425 million.
The Powerball jackpot for Wednesday night is now $250 million.
No one matched all the numbers picked in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing and the jackpot for the multi-state lottery game rose to an estimated $185 million.
The next Powerball drawing will be held on Wednesday, and the grand prize for that game is an estimated $110 million.
No one matched all the numbers drawn in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing, but a player in Palatine came close, collecting $1 million in the process.
Lottery vendors are busy as players snap up tickets for the $337 million Powerball drawing Wednesday night, while officials say online lottery ticket sales have been falling short of expectations.
A group of co-workers is $1 million richer after buying a Powerball ticket at a 7-Eleven in Lombard.
A change of lifestyle is ahead for Rose Juarez of west suburban Schiller Park, now that she has won $1 million in the new $2 Powerball drawing.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!