Women who have babies that are the result of rape would have an easier time keeping the alleged rapist out of the child’s life under a measure making its way through the Illinois General Assembly.
In an unexpected consequence of delaying marriage more single women are getting pregnant in their 20s.
Hector Morales was rushing to get his pregnant wife Kathryn Engle to the hospital had to pull over at a gas station in Cicero and help is wife deliver the baby in their van.
The past decade saw a decline in the teen birth rate in Chicago, although the number of teen pregnancies is still much higher than the national average, according to new statistics released by the city on Tuesday.
Indiana Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock said Wednesday that he is standing by his statement that when a woman becomes pregnant during a rape “that’s something God intended.” He says some people have twisted the meaning of his comment.
Indiana Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock said Tuesday when a woman is impregnated during a rape, “it’s something God intended.”
Romney might say he won’t restrict a woman’s right to choose, but his message is clearly coded for his rightwing base: you do not have to worry about the Supreme Court. Relax, I’m with you, but I’m running for president for Pete’s sake.
U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) has criticized the leaders of his party for failing to stand up for embattled Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.) during his race for the U.S. Senate.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel isn’t weighing on whether Rep. Todd Akin should quit his bid for the U.S. Senate, but he says it’s clear why many in the Republican Party want the Missouri congressman to step aside.
A new mother says she lost her job because she had a baby and now she’s taking the matter to court. CBS 2′s Dana Kozlov reports.
A woman filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday claiming she was fired from her bartending job in Tinley Park when it became apparent she was pregnant.
A Craigslist message sought to find the man who fathered a woman’s unborn baby in a bathroom at the Aragon Ballroom.
A new study out today raises some serious concerns about unborn babies and the potential for autism.
Imagine giving birth for the first time, at the age of 45. It’s happening more and more. CBS 2′s Roseanne Tellez asks: Why are women doing this and is it safe?
Amber Miller was expecting her child at any moment — but that didn’t stop her from finishing Sunday’s Chicago Marathon.
Advances in the delivery room have made it possible for pregnant women to choose to deliver earlier than 39 weeks for non-medical reasons, but a growing body of evidence suggests the decision can be risky to the newborn.
Drinking alcohol has long been considered taboo for pregnant women. But, as CBS 2’s Mary Kay Kleist reports, new research says it may be OK to drink occasionally.
One of the benefits to living in a city as large as Chicago is that there’s always fantastic shopping regardless of what you’re looking for.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!