In the wake of a rash of violent crime that has plagued the city in recent days, Chicago Police Supt. Garry McCarthy announced plans Tuesday to place officers on overtime so they can saturate the most troubled areas.
An 18-year-old man was ordered held without bond on Monday, charged with killing a pregnant teenage girl last week.
The search continues for the gunman who shot and killed a 17-year-old pregnant girl, as her newborn baby clings to life.
A newborn baby was fighting for his life Wednesday afternoon, after his mother was shot and killed on the city’s Southwest Side.
A man and his girlfriend were formally charged with the brutal slaying of his former girlfriend, a teenager who was nine month’s pregnant with his child last month.
A south suburban man and woman have been charged with the slaying of pregnant Alsip teenager Rosemary Newman, whose body was found in a Cook County forest preserve.
Police are looking for a missing pregnant 16-year-old girl from the Southwest Side Wrightwood neighborhood.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be Closed
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary Schools
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High School
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type Attack
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be Delayed
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013