President Barack Obama
The University of North Alabama says a walk-on football player is off the team after sending a racist tweet about President Barack Obama.
A leader in the NAACP is pushing back against a mindset that if you’re black you vote for Democrats.
Outgoing suburban Congresswoman Judy Biggert said she’s very concerned that efforts to avoid the so-called “fiscal cliff” of mandated tax hikes and program cuts are falling prey to partisan bickering.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel visited the White House on Friday, for a chat in the Oval Office with his former boss, President Barack Obama.
The Rev. Jesse Jackson on Saturday said that President Obama’s reelection was “a great victory,” but that it would be incomplete with a reconstruction of urban America and an investment in the communities where the blacks who voted overwhelmingly for the president live.
For much of the nation, Tuesday’s election was just another election, but for residents of the South Side, it was neighborhood news.
President Barack Obama was on his way back to Washington, D.C., on Wednesday afternoon, for the first time since his stunning Election Day victory earned him four more years in office.
Before defeating Mitt Romney in yesterday’s Presidential Election, President Barack Obama took some time away from campaigning to play some hoops.
If President Obama is anxious about the results of today’s election, he’s not showing it.
President Obama has arrived in Chicago, to once again spend Election Day in his hometown.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel stopped by President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign offices on the city’s North, West and South Sides, as well as in the Loop Saturday, to urge volunteers to work extra hard over the next three days.
An Illinois bishop has ordered priests in his diocese to read a letter from the pulpit this weekend critical of President Barack Obama and Senate Democrats.
CHICAGO (CBS) – Mayor Rahm Emanuel cast his vote for president and in other races at a Chicago Park District fieldhouse on the Southwest Side on Tuesday, and made no secret whom he chose for […]
The presidential election is just one week away, but with so much damage and destruction, and so many Americans without power in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, can the election go on as planned?
So much for President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney suspending their campaigns during the recovery from Hurricane Sandy. Both candidates found ways to be seen and heard on Tuesday, even if they weren’t officially campaigning.
President Barack Obama cast an early ballot for the Nov. 6 election during a brief visit to his hometown of Chicago on Thursday.
Outside, on the Clark Street side of City Hall on Tuesday, a voter I met asked me about the presidential debate Monday night, which was watched by more than 50 million people.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel will be spending the next two weekends travelling to Florida and Ohio to campaign for President Barack Obama.
We’ve known for a while President Barack Obama would be spending Election Night in Chicago. Now, CBS 2 Chief Correspondent Jay Levine reports it appears the president’s Election Night event will be held inside McCormick Place.
There were plenty of hot tempers at Hofstra University on Tuesday at the second presidential debate, as both President Barack Obama and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney tried to make a statement.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.391
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!