Now, this early voting trend that is sweeping the country is getting as ridiculous as being gifted for Christmas or one’s birthday 35 days in advance. There is much “shifty” benefit for the Democrats since they’re pushing for it.
Outside, on the Clark Street side of City Hall on Tuesday, a voter I met asked me about the presidential debate Monday night, which was watched by more than 50 million people.
Romney won this debate in more ways than one – most impressively due to his dignified style.
What was most clear tonight, though, is that Mitt Romney has no idea how the world works and the Office of the President is no place for on the job training.
In the final presidential debate on Monday, President Obama and Governor Mitt Romney traded sharp attacks over their vision for foreign policy.
Opinion: With Economics Intertwined With Foreign Affairs Romney Will Win The Final Presidential Debate
Romney’s ideas – if presented fresh and enthusiastically hopeful for America’s future – can be the final bump he needs to win this election.
It is unprecedented for a presidential candidate to have as many conflicts when it comes to foreign business ties as Mitt Romney.
Tonight, politically aware sports fans face a dilemma: Turn to the crucial presidential debate? Or the Bear’s Monday Night game against the Detroit Lions?
It’s great that Obama made the binders the headlines since last Tuesday night’s debate because the truth about Mitt Romney’s record on hiring women and the truth about Obama’s alleged war on women is finally coming out – and helping Romney in the polls.
With the CBS Local Presidential Forum coming to a close Barack Obama and Mitt Romney take their chance to set the record straight, pointing out the false accusations their opponent has leveled and giving their response.
Romney supporters, including his son Tagg, have moved away from dog whistle politics and are now engaging in outright disrespectful and racist campaigning.
There were so many blatant signs of Obama-favored bias displayed by CNN political correspondent Candy Crowley that one scarcely knows where to begin. She caused the difference between Romney’s huge win in the first debate and his extremely narrow win in the second.
The debate results are much less lopsided than the first debate, but Obama’s failed promises of the past four years which were clearly expressed by Romney dictate that Obama couldn’t win the debate. Romney won again.
In an evening full of complaining about time and interrupting the moderator and the president, Romney truly brought the concept of The Jerk to life last night.
There were plenty of hot tempers at Hofstra University on Tuesday at the second presidential debate, as both President Barack Obama and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney tried to make a statement.
Romney so misrepresented his record in Denver that it will be hard for the former Massachusetts Governor to walk it back tonight because Romney will be lying about his record to a room full of voters.
Much like the first debate, GOP presidential contender Mitt Romney will win the second debate as well but on a much smaller scale. The reasons for the second win in a row will be quite different on the surface but will be much the same beneath the surface.
The Obama campaign’s thinking – or non-thinking – that America will be distracted by Big Bird when there are so many other really important issues involving real people is nothing more than an insult to every Americans’ intelligence.
When it comes to America’s future, the issue of education rises to the top for many which is why Obama and Romney were asked to weigh in on it as well.
Vestiges of the economy also were found in the second question in the CBS Local Presidential Forum on their view of the role of the federal government.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!