Ken Cuccinelli aspires to be the next governor of Virginia after spending four years trying to deny women’s health care rights, blocking Obamacare and forcing his ideology and personal beliefs on the Commonwealth of Virginia.
In no time, conservatives will be trying to hold back the smirks as these liberals slowly but surely realize what they’ve done to our country.
While Mitt Romney talks about binders full of women, Democrats have ballots full of women.
Consider the economy, the job market, the recent horrendous occurrences in the Middle East before voting for a person because of his race, his social-issue promises, or any other rather selfish reasons.
We are currently seeing two very different approaches to the post-debate push from the two Presidential campaigns – Obama has a much stronger opening to the two week push.
Once again, a Republican politician has said something extreme about rape. Extreme and extremely stupid.
From being deceitful on Romney’s actual position on abortion to being deceitful that women get pregnant from rape or that women can die from pregnancy complications it is time to call the GOP on the deceit and the stupidity.
“Some girls rape easy.” Those are the shocking words of Roger Rivard, a Republican state representative in Wisconsin previously endorsed by Paul Ryan.
Romney might say he won’t restrict a woman’s right to choose, but his message is clearly coded for his rightwing base: you do not have to worry about the Supreme Court. Relax, I’m with you, but I’m running for president for Pete’s sake.
After Mitt Romney’s 47% don’t pay taxes remark, Conservative columnist Peggy Noonan dubbed the Romney campaign a “rolling calamity” for all its problems and continuing self-inflicted wounds. At this point, she might have to extend that label to Republican efforts to take the majority in the Senate as they flounder and flip flop.
In an odd turn of events, the Republicans in Tampa nominated real life versions of their cartoon versions of Kerry and Gore. Republicans thought John Kerry should be criticized for changing positions. But Kerry is not in the same league as Romney who ran as a pro-choice candidate and promised to do more for gay rights than Ted Kennedy.
The whole concept of warring on women is totally sexist. The truth is that women are speaking for themselves, doing a damn good job of expressing their views quite clearly and eloquently, and they don’t need the media speaking for them – especially the male-intense media of 2012.
Republicans are kept accountable for their own misspeaks and actions. Unlike the Democrats’ life jacket being tossed out to a sinking politician by the Party, when a Republican politician does the inexcusable, the Republican Party throws him an anchor – and that’s how it should be.
The basic fact is that Romney, Ryan and Republican’s are uncomfortable with a few of the words Congressman Akin used. They are not, however, uncomfortable with the policy position he was expressing. The record shows that they march in lockstep with Congressman Akin.
If you like the GOP war on women, you are going to love Paul Ryan. After all, Ryan’s record on women’s health could easily be mistaken for one of W. Mitt Romney’s primary opponents, Rick Santorum.
Instead of working on the economy the GOP has focused on denying women access to health care.
An inmate at an Illinois maximum security prison serving a life sentence is in trouble over a drawing celebrating life.
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.146
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!