More Than 100 Students Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Elementary SchoolMore than 100 students and several faculty members were taken to hospitals for precautionary reasons Thursday morning, after a carbon monoxide leak at a South Chicago neighborhood elementary school.
Parents Press Chicago School Board Over Carbon Monoxide Leak At NW Side SchoolPeople upset over a carbon monoxide leak at a Northwest Side school that sent dozens of students to the hospital took their frustrations to the Chicago Board of Education today.
Mothers Sue CPS After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Prussing ElementaryThe six lawsuits allege negligence by CPS in the Oct. 30 carbon monoxide leak at Prussing Elementary School in the Jefferson Park neighborhood.
Parents File Lawsuit After Of Kids Sickened By Carbon Monoxide At Prussing SchoolParents at Prussing Elementary want someone to pay for making their kids sick during a carbon monoxide scare and now there’s a lawsuit.
Dozens Sickened By High CO Levels At North Side SchoolMore than 70 students and several adults were hospitalized Friday, after a faulty boiler led to a carbon monoxide leak at a Jefferson Park elementary school.