A man was shot early Friday in the Scottsdale neighborhood on the Southwest Side.
A car speeding away from police ended up crashing into two other vehicles Sunday night on the Southwest Side, sending the speedster and another driver to the hospital, police said.
Thousands of commuters were delayed on Metra’s Rock Island Line on Monday evening after police say a train hit a vehicle that went around crossing gates in Midlothian.
A vehicle struck and killed injured a woman getting into a car on the Southwest Side early Saturday.
A 33-year-old man is dead after being struck by a vehicle in the Garfield Park neighborhood on the West Side.
A man is in “very critical” condition after being shot in the head early Sunday as he rode in a car in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.
There was a free gas giveaway on 45th Street and Pulaski Road Thursday morning, and unsurprisingly, the line into the gas station was long.
Three people have been killed on Chicago roads since Monday afternoon.
A 52-year-old woman was trying to cross a West Side street when she was hit by a car that didn’t stop. Now she’s fighting for her life, hospitalized in critical condition.
Police have issued a community alert for the Little Village neighborhood in the wake of a rash of robberies.
Police have released surveillance images of the car involved in a hit-and-run crash that left a 19-year-old woman injured this week on the city’s West Side.
Chicago Police are warning businesses around Midway International Airport about recent robberies.
A Southwest Side man has been charged with exposing himself at the ward office of Ald. Marty Quinn (13th.)
For the sixth time in the past week, rock-throwers have damaged cars on a Chicago area expressway.
The outbound Stevenson Expressway was snagged Friday morning when one Cook County Sheriff’s prisoner bus rear-ended another in a convoy.
Residents of the city’s Southwest Side are being urged to keep alert, after a string of strong-arm robberies in the area.
Two teenagers were hospitalized after they jumped off a moving freight train they were playing on Saturday night on the Northwest Side.
A driver’s decision to chase another car caused a crash that killed a 23-year-old Oak Lawn woman, prosecutors say.
One woman is dead and three others are injured after a car crash on the city’s Southwest Side.
A 14-year-old pupil could be in big trouble after bringing a loaded handgun to school in Calumet City.
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- 5 Dead, 18 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 18 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings across the city since Friday night.7474
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!