Twitter has become an unrestricted area where users can anonymously say whatever they want to whomever they want without consequence.
Luol Deng and Carlos Boozer scored 21 points apiece, Joakim Noah had a triple-double and the Chicago Bulls beat the Boston Celtics 100-89 on Tuesday night.
It’s a spot that not many believed they would be in, but the Boston Celtics are just one win away from the NBA Finals.
These days, even the tiniest thing can quickly turn into an Internet phenomenon.
If the Celtics, a team most really didn’t consider a threat to win the East going in to these playoffs, could knock off the mighty Heat, imagine what the Bulls could have done.
The Boston Celtics nearly let Game 4 slip away, but held on to tie the Eastern Conference Finals at 2-2 as they head back to Miami for Tuesday night’s Game 5.
Before the Celtics took Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals Sunday night, evening the series at two games apiece, point guard Rajon Rondo took a shot at the Miami Heat.
The Boston Celtics and Miami Heat needed overtime to decide Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals, but each of the teams had star players watching the deciding minutes from the bench.
It is looking like Miami Heat Big 3 will be intact for Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals Tuesday night.
LeBron James scored 34 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, Dwyane Wade scored 23 and the Miami Heat pulled off the biggest playoff comeback in franchise history to beat the Boston Celtics 115-111 in overtime on Wednesday night.
Felger and Massarotti were joined by Boston Celtics head coach Doc Rivers to talk about Game 1, the technicals in last nights games, and dealing with the injuries.
The Celtics handled the Heat rather easily during the regular season going 3-1. The Heat won in the second game of the season while the Celtics took the latter three, but with one of those was a meaningless contest at the end of the season when playoff seeding had already been set.
Rajon Rondo helped his aging teammates keep their season going Saturday night, finishing with 18 points, 10 assists and 10 rebounds in Game 7 against the 76ers to lead the Celtics to an 85-75 victory and into an Eastern Conference finals matchup with the Miami Heat.
Kevin Garnett was a man possessed in the Celtics 83-80 Game 6 victory over the Hawks, and you can thank Hawks owner Michael Gearon and the Boston media for calling him ‘Old’ for some extra fuel to his fire.
The Celtics couldn’t shake the pesky Hawks in Tuesday night’s 87-86 Game 5 loss in Atlanta, with some poor execution doing them in at the end.
Celtics captain Paul Pierce didn’t let a sore knee slow him down in Boston’s 101-79 Game 4 victory over the Hawks, scoring a team-high 24-points in under 17 minutes of play.
With their star point guard out for Game 2, the Boston Celtics turned to an old reliable to carry the load.
Paul Pierce battled through another tough shooting night to score 36 points and the Boston Celtics wiped out Atlanta’s 11-point lead in the second half even without Rajon Rondo, stunning the Hawks 87-80 on Tuesday in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Boston Celtics guard Rajon Rondo has been suspended for Game 2 of the opening-round playoff series against the Atlanta Hawks.
Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo needs to smarten up.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.405
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5351
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!