A 24-year-old man told police he was robbed and sexually assaulted at knifepoint near the North and Clybourne CTA station at 1 a.m. Tuesday.
A man being held without bond for allegedly carjacking and raping two women in December has been charged in connection with two additional attacks that same week on the North Side.
Luis Alberto Pantoja is being held on $2.5 million bond after being charged with brutally raping and beating a 15-year-old girl in the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood last month.
A teenage girl remained in critical condition on Wednesday, and a quiet Chicago neighborhood was on edge, after the girl was beaten and sexually assaulted while on her way to a bus stop.
A former gynecologist was sentenced to 18 years in prison Tuesday for raping his pregnant patient while performing an exam on her in his South Side office.
Police said the attack happened around 10:30 p.m. Monday, near the Green Line station at 63rd Street and Ashland Avenue.
Michael McChriston, 20, was ordered held in lieu of $500,000 bail Wednesday for the Oct. 19 attack
The suspects asked the 12-year-old victim three times to engage in sex acts. She refused the first two times, but then agreed the third time because she knew the suspects were gang members, and feared they would shoot her.
The man told the woman he noticed someone following her and that she should enter his vehicle for safety. He later sexually abused her when he forced her to exit the vehicle so he could “search” her.
Police have resumed searching for a man suspected of raping two women and a teenage girl in Washington Heights early Wednesday, and hiding in another girl’s closet, after determining a “person of interest” they were questioning was not responsible for the crimes.
All of the attacks happened within a three-block radius in the Washington Heights neighborhood.
Stanley Wrice has claimed he was tortured into a false confession and his attorneys have subpoenaed former Mayor Richard M. Daley to testify in a post-conviction appeal.
A local fashion designer who has dressed celebrities, including Mike Tyson and the late comedian Bernie Mac, was ordered held in lieu of $100,000 bond Wednesday for allegedly raping a Streeterville woman.
A Valparaiso man accused of raping a drugged house guest in April faces up to 20 years in prison if he is convicted in a Dec. 16 trial.
Lawyers for a man who has spent 31 years in prison for a rape he claims he did not commit have requested the case be moved out of Cook County, after the judge hearing the politically-charged case recused herself.
Hundreds of women and men rallied at Daley Plaza and marched through the Loop with the message that rape victims should not be shamed or blamed by society. WBBM’s Bob Roberts attended the third annual “Slut Walk.”
A serial rapist who has already served 30 years in prison was sentenced to 75 more for sexually assaulting three women within months of his release from prison in 2009.
James D. Starkey allegedly assaulted a 20-year-old man in a park in the 400 block of South Wacker Drive.
The sexual assault occurred at 10:30 p.m. in the 400 block of South Wacker Drive.
It might be two weeks before a DeKalb County judge rules whether the man who pleaded guilty to the murder of Northern Illinois University student Toni Keller can change that plea.