I’m not really sure what any of that was, but I damn well know I liked it.
A power outage at the Super Bowl put the nation’s biggest sporting event on hold for more than a half-hour Sunday, interrupting an otherwise electric, back-and-forth game that ended with Joe Flacco and the Baltimore Ravens as NFL champions thanks to a 34-31 victory over the San Francisco 49ers.
(Photo Credit: Al Bello/Getty Images)Hey, have you heard the news? This is Ray Lewis’ last game. Yeah, in a week with not many storylines the Ray Lewis retirement is story #1. Maybe it’s just me […]
Julie has been sent a memo on what she can and can’t say regarding the The Game That Must Not Be Named in New Orleans this coming Sunday. She’s not very happy about it. See why in this video.
A Manti Te’o roundup, Terrell Suggs and Wes Welker’s wife actually say what everyone else is thinking – plus, Kris Humphries gets qwned via Twitter in this week’s That Thing You Missed! by: @TaraLipinsky Kris […]
Stuck in the middle. That’s exactly where the family of John and Jim Harbaugh say they want to remain when the two brothers square off in the Super Bowl.
After being sidelined with a concussion earlier in the season, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith is handling an uncomfortable situation well, saying he is ready to back up Colin Kaepernick in the Super Bowl.
The Ravens came out of a three-game losing streak to make it to the big game in The Big Easy. December started off rough for the Ravens with consecutive losses to the Steelers, Redskins and Broncos. But as fate would have it, their lowest point became a turning point.
The San Francisco 49ers running back was fined $10,500 by the NFL on Wednesday after he wore his socks too low in Sunday’s NFC championship game at Atlanta, a uniform violation. It marked the second time he was fined this season.
I give Eric Winston credit for standing up for his injured teammate, but his naiveté is striking.
Late in the first round of the NFL Draft, it appeared as if the Ravens had made a mistake in not selecting a player with their 26th overall pick. But it would later come out that it was the Bears who made the mistake.
Every so often all sides can claim to be right on an issue and there is evidence to support each claim. Then we have situations where everyone goes out of their way to look ridiculous.
Despite being encouraged by the NFL to compensate the Ravens for botching a deal the two teams had agreed to, the Bears say they refused to do so.
As Bears as Bears can be, they take a perfectly satisfying story and complicate it by screwing something up.
Chicago area-native and former Fighting Irish safety Tom Zbikowski has a backup plan if the NFL Lockout becomes reality, he’ll return to the boxing ring.
The Score’s Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten NFL teams heading into week 10. The Bears don’t make his top ten, but a win over the Vikings might just push them over the limit.
Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten teams in the NFL. And of course tells you where the Bears stack up.
Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten teams in the NFL. And it probably won’t come as a surprise that the Bears aren’t in the list, but they’re not as far down as you might think.
In the latest installment of the Aikman Efficiency Ratings (click here for description), even the best analyst in the NFL today cannot explain why the Bears are 4-1. Through Week 5 of the NFL. Bears Offense Ranks […]
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!