Carlos Boozer finished with 26 points and 14 rebounds for the Bulls, who were without Derrick Rose for the 99th straight game. Nate Robinson and Jimmy Butler missed potential tying 3-pointers on the final possession of the season for Chicago, which dropped the last four games of the series.
It was the biggest postseason win in Miami Heat history, and the biggest postseason loss in Chicago Bulls history.
The Miami Heat’s latest spurt might have run the Milwaukee Bucks right out of the playoffs.
The Miami Heat’s 27-game winning streak was snapped Wednesday night by the Chicago Bulls, 101-97, when a furious comeback by LeBron James and his teammates fell short.
Jim Rome, host of Rome on CBS Sports Network and The Jim Rome Show on the radio joined CBS Local Sports to give his take on the biggest topics in the major sports.
LeBron James scored 34 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, Dwyane Wade scored 23 and the Miami Heat pulled off the biggest playoff comeback in franchise history to beat the Boston Celtics 115-111 in overtime on Wednesday night.
Rajon Rondo helped his aging teammates keep their season going Saturday night, finishing with 18 points, 10 assists and 10 rebounds in Game 7 against the 76ers to lead the Celtics to an 85-75 victory and into an Eastern Conference finals matchup with the Miami Heat.
I never thought I would say this, but maybe Mr. Wade and Mr. Allen should listen to LeBron James to see what it means to be a member of Team USA.
Rajon Rondo recorded a triple-double with 32 points, 15 assists and 10 rebounds to lead the Boston Celtics to a 95-91 win Sunday over the Chicago Bulls, who were without star guard Derrick Rose.
The Miami Heat made quick work of the reigning Eastern Conference champions by defeating Boston 4-1 in a second-round playoff series. Although the series lasted only five games, it was grueling from start to finish.
The NBA All-Star reserves were announced Thursday night. Many were hoping to see Carlos Boozer, Luol Deng or Joakim Noah named to the team. Unfortunately, those hoping to see more Bulls joining rose will be disappointed.
The Chicago Bulls have lost the previous two games while the Celtics were on a four-game winning streak. That changed Saturday when the Bulls blocked the Celtics from getting ahead and taking a 90-79 victory.
The Chicago Bulls struggled against the Boston Celtics. Derrick Rose scored 20 points and Carlos Boozer scored 12, his second game this season. Kevin Garnett lead the Celtics to a 104-92 win over the Bulls.
Tom Thibodeau faced his old team, the Celtics, Friday night. The Bulls made a strong second half push for the lead, tying at 96 points to put the game into over time. Too many mistakes by the Bulls in over time resulted in Boston claiming the win.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!