Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville says forward Dave Bolland and goalie Ray Emery will be available for Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals
Blackhawks defenseman Duncan Keith was back in Chicago Tuesday for the birth of his first son, but is expected to make it back to Minnesota in time for tonight’s Game 4 against the Wild.
Ray Emery was on the ice taking shots from goaltending coach Stephane Waite before Thursday’s practice, but when the rest of the team took the ice, the backup goaltender headed back to the locker room.
Corey Crawford will start in the net for the Blackhawks Tuesday night when they open their first round series against the Minnesota Wild at the United Center.
The two goaltenders combined to win their first William M. Jennings Trophy as the goaltenders on the club allowing the fewest goals during the regular season.
After missing two games with a lower-body injury, Blackhawks goaltender Ray Emery is available to play tonight in Vancouver, but he won’t get the start.
Ray Emery is expected to start his third straight game in net Tuesday night when the Blackhawks face the Wild in Minnesota.
The Blackhawks made a strong statement Sunday in becoming the first team this season to clinch postseason berth, as they used a third-period rally to beat the Nashville Predators 5-3.
Bryan Bickell scored in the first period, and Ray Emery made 20 saves and the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Nashville Predators 1-0 Saturday for their third win in four games.
Check out the fight between Ray Emery and Marty Biron that McNeil and Spiegel were talking about.
Why have the Blackhawks apparently made a decision on their No. 1 playoff goaltender with a fourth of the season left?
Ray Emery made 16 saves for his first shutout in more than three years, defensemen Nick Leddy and Brent Seabrook scored, and the Chicago Blackhawks snapped a two-game losing streak with a 2-0 win over the Calgary Flames on Tuesday.
Daniel Carcillo scored the tiebreaking goal with 49.3 seconds left in regulation and the Chicago Blackhawks won their 11th consecutive game, beating the Colorado Avalanche 3-2 on Wednesday night to extend the best start in NHL history.
Fear not, Blackhawks fans, goaltender Corey Crawford is ready to return to the ice after he exited Thursday’s game in St. Louis after one period.
Blackhawks backup goalie Ray Emery has been named the NHL’s Third Star for the month of February.
Marian Hossa, Brent Seabrook and Corey Crawford all practiced Thursday and are optimistic about playing this weekend.
The Blackhawks beat the Vancouver Canucks 4-3 in a shootout on Tuesday to give them 16 straight games with at least one point, matching the league record to start a season.
Brent Seabrook will not play when the Blackhawks host the Vancouver Canucks Tuesday night at the United Center.
Brent Seabrook and Jonathan Toews each had a goal and an assist to help the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Los Angeles Kings 3-2 on Sunday, extending their season-opening points streak to 15 games.
Chicago Blackhawks goalie Ray Emery turned in a performance that left everyone talking and had the Calgary Flames shaking their heads in disbelief.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!