Ray Lewis will keep on talking now that his playing career is over.
The aging middle linebacker could hit the market next week when free agency starts, but the Bears might be looking to lock him up before that happens.
Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith could have been called for either defensive holding or illegal contact on the 49ers’ fateful fourth down play that essentially ended Super Bowl XLVII.
Ray Lewis will never be able to separate himself from what happened on Jan. 31, 2000.
For 17 years, you’ve watched Ray Lewis play the middle linebacker position better than just about all of his predecessors.
I’m not really sure what any of that was, but I damn well know I liked it.
I’ll never understand how somebody can believe God finds a scoreboard pertinent or any outcome within any entertainment outlet.
(Photo Credit: Al Bello/Getty Images)Hey, have you heard the news? This is Ray Lewis’ last game. Yeah, in a week with not many storylines the Ray Lewis retirement is story #1. Maybe it’s just me […]
Vijay Singh has admitted he used deer-antler spray, saying he wasn’t aware that it may contain a substance banned by the PGA Tour.
The good folks at Deadspin, namely Drew Magary, compiled the “Hater’s Guide To Ray Lewis.”
If the Sports Illustrated story alleging Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis used a banned, performance-enhancing drug to recover from injury this season is to believed, then Ray Lewis is one horrible liar.
It’s Ray’s last ride but as he gets set to dance his Baltimore teammates into the Superdome, 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh and quarterback Colin Kaepernick would be well-advised to focus much of their attention on Baltimore’s Ed Reed.
Somewhat buried in a bizarre Sports Illustrated cover story about questionable performance enhancing products is the suggestion that Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis may have used a deer-antler spray this season that contains a banned substance.
For you perhaps, or for the casual fan, or for your guests at a rousing chaotic gathering, I offer further levels of couch enjoyment.
A Manti Te’o roundup, Terrell Suggs and Wes Welker’s wife actually say what everyone else is thinking – plus, Kris Humphries gets qwned via Twitter in this week’s That Thing You Missed! by: @TaraLipinsky Kris […]
Stuck in the middle. That’s exactly where the family of John and Jim Harbaugh say they want to remain when the two brothers square off in the Super Bowl.
After being sidelined with a concussion earlier in the season, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith is handling an uncomfortable situation well, saying he is ready to back up Colin Kaepernick in the Super Bowl.
The Ravens came out of a three-game losing streak to make it to the big game in The Big Easy. December started off rough for the Ravens with consecutive losses to the Steelers, Redskins and Broncos. But as fate would have it, their lowest point became a turning point.
Joe Flacco outdueled Tom Brady, throwing three touchdown passes in the second half and leading the Baltimore Ravens to their first Super Bowl in 12 years with a 28-13 victory over the New England Patriots on Sunday for the AFC championship.
After dancing before and after the game and making a team-high 13 tackles in between, Ray Lewis took a lap around the stadium to thank the fans of Baltimore for their support over the past 17 years.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!