Nebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced an expansion of its voluntarily recall of dry pet food because of potential Salmonella contamination.
Natura Pet Products is recalling an assortment of its dog, cat and ferret foods because they may be contaminated with salmonella bacteria.
Kellogg’s is recalling some boxes of its Special K Red Berries cereal, due to possible contamination by glass fragments.
More pet treats are being recalled in the U.S. because of concern over trace amounts of unapproved antibiotic residue found in product samples.
Nestle Purina PetCare and its subsidiary Waggin’ Train LLC have announced a voluntary recall of Waggin’ Train and Canyon Creek Ranch brand dog treats sold in the U-S. A separate recall involves Milo’s Kitchen dog treats.
A salmonella outbreak tied to peanut butter sold at Trader Joe’s has been expanded to more than six dozen other products sold at numerous retailers.
Encased meat fans take note – a Chicago-based sausage company is recalling 1,300 pounds of cooked bratwurst.
September 12, 2012 – CBS 2 News at 6AM Forever Cheese Inc. is recalling Ricotta Salata Frescolina brand cheese with the lot number T9425 and production code 441202 – which has been shipped to Illinois […]
Mechanical problems could be caused by unleaded regular gasoline that came from the company’s Whiting, Ind. facility between Aug. 13 and 17.
If you’re a Hyundai owner, your vehicle may be under recall.
Ford Motor Co. today told owners of certain 2013 Ford Escapes to stop driving the vehicles because of a risk of an engine fire.
If you own the Koolcraft Contours Options three- or four-wheeled stroller, stop using it at once.
Novartis AG’s unit Sandoz is voluntarily recalling 10 lots of its generic Introvale birth control pills, following a report of a packaging flaw.
A popular high chair is under recall. The Consumer Product Safety Commission is advising parents to stop using Evenflo’s convertible high chair.
A Chicago-based group is calling for a recall of the Bumbo Seat, saying the product puts kids in danger. CBS 2′s Mike Puccinelli reports.
The Chicago Transit Authority is still working on tests for an equipment problem that forced its new fleet of train cars to be taken out of service, according to a published report.
Groups seeking to recall Gov. Scott Walker submitted nearly twice as many signatures Tuesday as required to force an election, an overwhelming number that may make an election later this year inevitable.
In Wisconsin, the process of verifying signatures collected to recall Republican Governor Scott Walker begins Tuesday.
They trusted that the hip replacement device approved by the Food and Drug Administration was safe and would help them. Instead it made the already painful condition for some patients worse.
A St. Louis-based produce company has recalled grape tomatoes that might be contaminated with salmonella.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!