Cook County Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the person who shot to death a 19-year old Evanston man who was standing outside his grandmother’s house last fall.
After shuttering and searching the campus for several hours following a series of bomb threats Wednesday morning, Aurora University administrators deemed the campus safe. Then, they announced they wanted to find the perpetrators.
Streamwood Police are asking for help and have released surveillance photos of the suspect.
A $15,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the killer of a performance artist who was found stabbed to death in her Elgin townhouse March 2.
A 6-month-old girl died Tuesday morning, hours after she and her father were shot multiple times while he was changing her diaper in the family van in the Woodlawn neighborhood — a crime the mayor described as “a senseless, despicable act.”
As Kenwood neighborhood residents gathered at a local high school to remember a slain honors student Friday, a group of Chicago ministers announced the reward for information helping find Hadiya Pendleton’s killer has risen to $30,000.
Chicago Police have increased the reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of another suspect responsible for the murder of an off duty officer a year ago.
Dundee-Crown High School in Carpentersville is offering a $500 reward for information leading to the arrest of whoever robbed a student at gunpoint outside the school.
A number of rewards are being offered in connection with the Dec. 8 death of a dog killed by a trap set in its owner’s backyard during broad daylight.
Six days after a Schaumburg High School track star died in a hit-and-run accident, police still had few answers.
A $6,000 reward has been offered for information about a burglary at a Chicago Police Department stable that left two horses injured last week in the South Shore neighborhood.
A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of the gunman who shot and killed a former volleyball player from Wheaton, who was gunned down in her car in St. Louis over the weekend.
Police were offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of whoever sprayed graffiti on the Gold Star Families Memorial to fallen police officers near Soldier Field.
Burbank Police say they believe the newlywed accused of stabbing his bride to death almost two weeks ago may be in central Mexico.
A $5,000 reward is being offered in hopes of finding two men — including one wearing a paintball mask — who robbed a northwest suburban bank last month.
The ex-husband of an eye doctor missing for nearly a year from Munster, Ind., is glad about a reward for information being offered by her family.
Police in northwest Indiana want nothing to do with a reward that is being offered in a murder case.
Four years ago Sunday, a 14-year-old Austin High School student disappeared from her home. Saturday, more than 50 family members, police, community residents and ministers joined in prayers for her return.
The amount of reward money has doubled for information about a deadly hit-and-run accident this past summer in Lake Zurich.
The Lake Zurich community is rallying around the family of a teenage girl killed in a hit-and-run car accident, by raising funds to help find a suspect in her death.
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.224
- High School Duo Has Never Missed A Day Of ClassThey say no one's perfect, but one school in the far southwestern suburbs has not just one, but two students who have achieved perfection in one area.136
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!