Somebody has to do something to make the coach understand that the goal of the regular season is not to pile up wear and tear on a team’s most important veteran players.
It’s not easy to watch a team in the process of waiting.
Some say that uncertainty regarding Noah’s badly-sprained ankle could be influencing the desire to keep Asik, which makes no sense in any larger context.
Hamilton will make his Turner Sports analyst debut at 6:30 p.m. CT on Wednesday.
What’s the point of playing 66 games with postseason determination if that doesn’t continue into the actual playoffs?
No need to be too concerned about the outcome, really, since one made free-throw at the end of regulation flips the script.
Bulls guard Richard “Rip” Hamilton returned to the lineup for the first time since injuring his right shoulder on March 5.
Derrick Rose continues to be listed as a game-time decision, which means he wont play for a while.
The Bulls have committed a great deal of money to the shooting guard and may be stuck with a bad deal.
A shoulder injury threatens more games for the 34-year-old, and the Bulls may be forced to make a trade before the March 15 deadline.
This may be simply because I watch so many Bulls games on DVR, but I’m itching to fast-forward to the playoffs. Push a button, blur it by, and get on with it.
It looks like Richard Hamilton won’t get to show off his new home to his former team.
There will be plenty of success for the Bulls, but those pleasant surprises – the kind that made last season so special – will have to wait.
The Bulls have signed free agent guard Richard “Rip” Hamilton, after he cleared waivers following his release from the Detroit Pistons.
Richard “Rip” Hamilton could be a member of the Bulls shortly. Hamilton has already been officially released by the Pistons and is in the process of going through waivers. If, or when, he passes through the waivers, the Bulls will be ready with a 2 year contract for the veteran shooting guard.
Chicago Bulls general manager Gar Forman had little to say about Richard Hamilton and Dwight Howard.
The Bulls have been chasing guard Rip Hamilton for almost 2 years and it looks like they will soon land him. Hamilton is in the process of being waived by the Detroit Pistons. Once that becomes official he would then have to pass through waivers which looks to be a formaility. Then the Bulls will sign him to a deal that sources are calling $10 million over 2 years.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!