No one has come forward yet for a package of cash found by an 8-year old boy this week in west suburban Riverside.
Authorities have charged a southwest suburban man with hurling racial slurs and spitting at a woman and her son in a road rage incident.
West suburban police are complaining about what they call the toothpaste effect – gang members being squeezed out of Chicago and into their communities.
Police in west suburban Riverside are on the lookout for a former resident who escaped a Wisconsin jail last month.
Police are searching for a man who may have followed a 10-year-old child to school Wednesday afternoon in west suburban Riverside.
An off-duty Harvey police officer was arrested for driving drunk early Tuesday after he allegedly crashed into a stationary vehicle in west suburban Riverside.
A west suburban man is dead, after a sport-utility vehicle he was driving crashed and rolled over at the junction of two residential side streets in Riverside.
A Riverside woman said she was raped near a Metra station last week, setting off a massive police search and putting a neighborhood in fear.
A sexual assault less than a block from the Metra train station in Riverside last week has left neighbors feeling on-edge.
A burglar who stole a laptop computer from a west suburban home last month and gave police a pretty good lead — a photo of his face taken by the computer — has been arrested.
A man on a Metra train Monday night was only trying to ease his fears about a bad dream he had, but the note he passed to the train conductor was mistaken for a bomb threat.
A burglar who took a laptop computer from a west suburban home may have unknowingly given police a pretty good lead — a photo of his face taken by the computer.
A Chicago man arrested for the 99th time when he was caught using his 3-year-old child as a ruse to beg for money pleaded guilty at his indictment hearing Monday and was sentenced to 18 months in prison.
Police in Riverside arrested a con man over the weekend, who they say has been in hiding around the Chicago area for two years.
A Chicago man was arrested for the 99th time Wednesday and charged with drug possession after allegedly using his 3-year-old child as a ruse to beg for money in west suburban Riverside.
A west suburban man who stabbed himself during a drunken fight with his girlfriend Wednesday is also facing domestic battery charges.
Thieves walked off with two air conditioning units at the post office in Riverside over the weekend.
Over the weekend, some Chicago area residents were merely kept awake by a severe round of storms.
A west suburban man who called police to report an unleashed dog at a park Tuesday was later arrested for allegedly pouring gasoline on the animal and threatening to set it on fire, police said.
Riverside Police are now working with a description given by a witness of the hit-and-run driver and vehicle, which struck a child who was riding a bicycle near a school earlier this week.
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!