Suspects are being sought for robberies within the past two weeks in the South Side Fuller Park neighborhood.
Jason Logsdon, who took on the media-created “Bad Hair Bandit” moniker after allegedly robbing several salons throughout the Chicago area, pled not guilty Friday to five counts of armed robbery, Pioneer Press is reporting.
After holding up a Subway shop on the Near North Side, a robbery suspect fled the scene, and police chased him to Wicker Park, where he allegedly attempted to run over a police officer, prompting the officer to shoot him.
The latest stick-up occurred as Loyola campus police officials are exploring the idea of issuing electronic stun guns to its officers. CBS 2′s Mike Parker reports.
Police have issued a business alert after three robberies of Chinese restaurant delivery men on the South Side.
Detectives from Chicago and the suburbs believe they finally got their man. Police plan to announce charges on Wednesday for a man arrested in connection with the robberies of more than a dozen local hair salons.
A group of young women have been haling taxis in the Loop, then robbing the drivers after being driven to the South Side, according to Chicago Police.
Skokie police have issued a community alert for a gunman suspected in several hair salon robberies.
A rash of automated teller machine (ATM) armed robberies in Waukegan was brought to a halt over the weekend after police nabbed three young men and a juvenile following a traffic stop Saturday.
Chicago police on Tuesday released several photos of two suspects who allegedly robbed at least four CVS Pharmacy locations.
Four teenage girls have been charged with robbing two University of Chicago students at gunpoint.
Police are warning delivery drivers of an increase in robberies on the Southwest Side.
Police in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood are warning residents about two teenage boys who are targeting female victims for robbery.
Two people were shot and critically wounded within minutes of each other overnight in the fashionable Ukrainian Village neighborhood.
Police are searching for two young men who have robbed Red Line train commuters at gunpoint on the South Side.
The suspect walked into the businesses, claimed to have a gun and demanded money from the cash register before walking away with cash, Chicago police said.
Chicago Police have issued a community alert following three similar strong-arm robberies in South Shore, near the southern end of Jackson Park.
Joe Pirelli doesn’t remember much about being attacked on the street in his Near North neighborhood in north suburban Waukegan the night of July 27, but his face bears the testimony — five days after the beating, purple discoloration lingered around his eyes, and separate lines of stitches zigzagged across his forehead.
Chicago Police are warning people after a series of overnight downtown robberies over the past two weeks.
Police are searching for a robber who has been targeting victims downtown and on the Near North Side in broad daylight in recent weeks.
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.224
- High School Duo Has Never Missed A Day Of ClassThey say no one's perfect, but one school in the far southwestern suburbs has not just one, but two students who have achieved perfection in one area.136
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Serves As Reminder To Prepare For Disasters“Tornado sheltering basics involved three steps – get in, get down and cover-up. The overall goal is to avoid flying and falling debris by putting as many barriers between you and the tornado as possible,” according to one expert at the National Weather Service in Norman, Oklahoma.121
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!