Robert Griffin III
Quarterbacks are lacking and skill-position players are down. It’s time to load up on the building blocks of the game.
Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has taken the heat for just about everything throughout his time in Chicago.
If Adrian Peterson can do it, maybe Robert Griffin III can, too.
Robert Griffin III had surgery Wednesday morning to repair a torn ligament and to determine whether there was any other damage in his ailing right knee.
Rob Parker’s time with ESPN is officially over.
The Wild-Card weekend represented some of the worst playoff football seen in many years.
Robert Griffin III will get more tests on his injured right knee after an MRI proved inconclusive because of a previous ACL tear.
The Seattle Seahawks finally won a road playoff game Sunday, taking a 24-14 NFC wild-card victory over the Washington Redskins, who lost Robert Griffin III to another knee injury in the fourth quarter.
It has been a magical year for rookies across the NFL, specifically on the offensive side of the ball. With all the love for Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin, III though, there is just as beastly of offensive rookie that it’s time we start recognizing.
Robert Griffin III practiced for the third straight day on his sprained right knee Friday, albeit again on a limited basis, and is officially listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Cleveland Browns.
In the wake of his comments regarding Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III, ESPN has suspended Rob Parker “until further notice.”
What do you know? ESPN’s First Take is the source of yet another controversial story.
RGIII suffered an LCL sprain on Sunday, and there are many scenarios to think about when deciding to start or sit the best fantasy player this year.
Robert Griffin III threw for 311 yards and four touchdowns, helping the Washington Redskins beat the Dallas Cowboys 38-31 on Thursday.
It’s tough to not like Redskins rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III.
Here’s a look at some players who are rising above expectations through the first two games of the season.
Pushed and shoved throughout a game he felt was “unprofessional” and “dirty,” Robert Griffin III finally heard the obvious from one of the St. Louis Rams defensive players.
NFL teams combined for 791 points, the most for an opening week and second most in league history.
Buying low and selling high is one of the most fun things in fantasy.
Late in the third quarter of Robert Griffin III’s NFL debut, Washington Redskins long snapper Nick Sundberg grabbed the rookie quarterback on the sideline and made a request.
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!