Brent Seabrook will not play when the Blackhawks host the Vancouver Canucks Tuesday night at the United Center.
It seemed a near certainty Roberto Luongo had played his final game in a Vancouver Canucks sweater after Cory Schneider supplanted him as the team’s No. 1 goaltender during last season’s playoffs.
Rookie Andrew Shaw scored 2:42 into overtime to give the Chicago Blackhawks a 2-1 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Wednesday night.
Patrick Sharp and Jonathan Toews will both return to the lineup tonight when the Blackhawks face the Canucks in Vancouver.
Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo has been ruled out of tonight’s game against the Blackhawks in Vancouver.
You can’t fault fans for still thinking about it. It’s only human. Patrick Sharp was standing all alone to Roberto Luongo’s right and Jonathan Toews gave him a perfect pass.
The Bruins emphatically evened the finals with a 5-2 victory in Game 6, sending the series to a decisive Game 7 in Vancouver on Wednesday night.
Daniel and Henrik Sedin were drafted in the very same building where they’ll try to clinch the Vancouver Canucks first-ever Stanley Cup on Monday night.
As a Vancouver native and a member of the Blackhawks, Troy Brouwer is an awkward position with the Canucks playing in the Stanley Cup Finals.
Luongo reportedly was jeered by the crowds at public game-watching parties back in Vancouver when coach Alain Vigneault finally pulled him from Game 4 early in the third period.
Just three days after the Bruins staggered back to Boston, they’ve barged right back into the Stanley Cup finals with two brilliant blowout wins.
The Vancouver Canucks are taking advantage of the lack of accountability the NHL has provided with its hypocritical enforcement of league rules.
Raffi Torres ended an ugly Stanley Cup finals opener with a dramatic flash of beauty as the Vancouver Canucks won Game 1.
The Chicago Blackhawks came back from being down 3-0 in the series. They also came back from a 1-0 deficit in Game 7.
The wild Western Conference quarterfinal series between Chicago and Vancouver has storylines aplenty, the most significant one deals with the Canucks’ goaltending.
Faced with a decisive Game 7 on Tuesday night and the possibility of becoming just the fourth team in NHL history to lose a series after winning the first three games, Vancouver GM Mike Gillis claimed the calls have been one-sided.
The Chicago Blackhawks are looking to do something that only three teams in Stanley Cup Playoff history have ever done
Here’s all you need to know about the mental titans that are the Vancouver Canucks.
Despite being pulled from two games, and giving up the game-winning game in overtime of a third, Vancouver’s Roberto Luongo will start in the deciding game of the Blackhawks-Canucks first round series.
“The Lion Sleeps Tonight” is used to make fun of Vancouver Canuck goalie Roberto Luongo. Matt Spiegel on the vocals. Enjoy!
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!