In a Facebook posting on Monday, Patti Blagojevich said she and the children were “so happy” to see the former governor.
The Illinois executive inspector general says the state Department of Transportation directed $3.1 million in road construction money to go to a summer jobs program for teens in Chicago during the Blagojevich administration.
Sunday marked one month behind bars for Rod Blagojevich, and his attorney, Aaron Goldstein, says the deposed governor is fully entrenched behind bars.
As deposed governor Rod Blagojevich serves his 14-year sentence on convictions that included trying to sell a U.S. Senate seat, his brother is headed to Washington to talk about who he claims offered to buy it.
A longtime friend and former aide to Rod Blagojevich has been sentenced to two years in prison for his role in the corruption scandal that took down the former governor.
Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich’s wife has questioned her husband’s 14-year sentence compared with a ten-day term the same judge handed to an ex-Blagojevich aide.
A white, powdery substance sent to the suburban Denver prison where convicted Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich is being held wasn’t hazardous.
Rod Blagojevich’s lawyer said the former governor’s first two weeks in prison have been about what Blagojevich expected.
The man who was Rod Blagojevich’s chief of staff when the former governor was arrested for trying to sell a U.S. Senate seat has been sentenced to 10 days in jail for his role in Blagojevich’s corruption case.
An Illinois House panel is asking federal prosecutors for more information about the bribery charges against State Rep. Derrick Smith (D-Chicago).
The Blagojevich home in Ravenswood Manor is off the market.
The man who almost kept Rod Blagojevich out of the governor’s mansion a decade ago now says it’s sad to see what the now-imprisoned governor did to the state.
A lesser-known associate of deposed Gov. Rod Blagojevich will not be getting prison time for his involvement in a kickback scheme.
Rod Blagojevich’s barber says the former Illinois governor’s famously thick, dark hair is dyed and will turn gray within the first months of his prison term.
CHICAGO (CBS) — Gov. Pat Quinn says despite analysts’ predictions that Illinois will see low voter turnout Tuesday, he is hoping for the best. As WBBM Newsradio’s Michele Fiore reports, early voter totals are far […]
NCAA Tournament! 80 degree temperatures in the winter! NFL free agency! NBA trades! Blago! Hell of a week, no?
The day after deposed Gov. Rod Blagojevich began his 14-year prison sentence, his former chief of staff, John Harris, is learning his fate.
Deposed Gov. Rod Blagojevich is adjusting to a new lifestyle in prison, but he apparently hasn’t lost his taste for political grandstanding.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson says we all bear some responsibility for the black eye Illinois is getting this week, with the surrender of ex-Gov. Rod Blagojevich at a federal prison.
At his farewell news conference earlier this week, the former governor spoke about St. Scholastica Academy, his daughter’s school, which is now slated to close.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!