Romeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.
Romeoville Mayor John Noak wants to debate his opponent in the April 9 election, but his challenger, Super Bowl Bear Steve McMichael, is saying no.
A Bolingbrook man was killed early Monday when a car plunged into a retention pond in southwest suburban Romeoville early Monday.
The complaint, filed by Romeoville Trustee Ken Griffin – an ally of the current mayor, John Noak – accuses McMichael’s campaign of violating a number of rules, including missing deadlines and failing to identify who paid for campaign mailings.
The man they call “Mongo,” former Bears linebacker Steve McMichael, has filed papers to run for mayor of Romeoville.
Comcast employees in one southwest suburb say they want better working conditions under the national cable giant. CBS 2′s Derrick Blakley presents an Original Report.
Steve “Mongo” McMichael already has a Super Bow ring, so why not run for mayor?
Steve McMichael, who was a fan favorite as a member of Super Bowl-winning Chicago Bears, wants to add the word “mayor” to his resume.
A southwest suburban cargo thief has become a cereal criminal.
A Romeoville man wants the world to know his son was elected high school prom king.
A 99-year-old woman was duct-taped to a chair and attacked in her own home in southwest suburban Romeoville on Wednesday.
Jason C. Horton, 33, of the 1600 block of Ashbury Lane is charged with five counts of aggravated child porn — charges that carry a penalty of up to seven years in prison if convicted.
Police in Joliet report, they’re losing about 20 manhole covers a month, and they’re not alone, as the value of scrap metal sends thieves in search of easy money.
The man gave the teller a note which said he had a gun and demanded money.
A southwest suburban woman was killed in an auto accident this weekend in Romeoville.
A 7th grade student knew how to use the Heimlich Maneuver when it counted Tuesday at Romeoville’s Martinez Middle School. Now, he’s a reluctant hero.
Romeoville-based Chicago Tube and Iron Company announced Friday it has completed a previously announced merger with Olympic Steel, Inc., with Olympic acquiring all of the outstanding shares of CTI.
One person was killed and another was seriously injured when a small plane they were on crashed in southwest suburban Romeoville on Sunday, taking out power lines near Lewis University Airport.
Romeoville teacher and football coach Jeff Kuna has been cleared on charges of drunken driving.
After Romeoville High School’s head football coach was arrested on charges of DUI and speeding, the teacher reportedly swapped his classes so he isn’t teaching driver’s education.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!