Ron Paul’s impact on the future of America and how the nation remembers his involvement with the GOP presidential campaign process of 2012 is his and his alone. By saying that he cannot fully support the Republican Party’s choice and raising the discontentment of his supporters, he is on the verge of being best remembered as the presidential election spoiler – or attempted spoiler – of 2012.
Paul not only speaks to many people but also for many people. He has earned his right to speak – regardless of the rules and politics.
Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum both chalked up some wins in the Republican primaries Super Tuesday, but the presidential race is still very much up in the air, says political analyst Stephen Caliendo.
Super Tuesday is seen as a major turning point in the 2012 Republican Presidential Primary race; Mitt Romney hopes to extend his delegate lead and finally cement his front-runner status with multiple wins across the country.
U.S. Rep. and Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul (R-Texas) says victims of the tornados in downstate Harrisburg and elsewhere in the Midwest and South shouldn’t receive any federal aid, and should instead buy insurance.
Mitt Romney won handily in the New Hampshire primary Tuesday, but his challengers say they are ready to fight in South Carolina.
Political analyst Stephen Caliendo says Mitt Romney has a lot of work to do after winning the Iowa Caucus by just eight points, and Rick Santorum can expect to have “a target on his back.”
CBS will present the Campaign 2012 season’s first network broadcast of a Republican Presidential Primary debate on Saturday, Nov. 12.
- Former Glenbard East Student Charged With Planning Violence At SchoolIn November, Michael Santoro allegedly made plans of a violent nature against the school, but the alleged plans remained unknown an acquaintance reported the threat to police two weeks ago, after learning about the plans in February.291
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.311
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!