Some southwest suburban residents are honoring veterans by welcoming them into their home. CBS 2’s Roseanne Tellez reports.
Gaining weight? Feeling tired? Those are pretty generic symptoms. However, if you’re a woman, you may be one in a growing number of people with thyroid disorders.
An alert parent is credited with helping police arrest a Chicago man who allegedly grabbed a Fenton High School student and threatened her with a knife Friday.
Depree Mims was getting a blanket as his family settled in for a movie at home with his family, when a bullet came through the front window and hit him in the head.
Ground was broken Tuesday on a new commercial and residential development in Bronzeville, a project the likes of which haven’t been seen in that neighborhood in 50 years.
A man was walking down the street when he was shot in the back in west suburban Bellwood, and where he was walking might have helped save his life.
CBS 2’s Roseanne Tellez reports for some women, the study itself has their hearts pumping.
Frustrated parents who showed up with their kids still had more questions than answers. CBS 2′s Roseanne Tellez reports.
There hasn’t been much need for snow shovels in the Chicago area this year, or salt for the driveway, but there has been a run on humidifiers, due to the unusually dry conditions this winter.
What if something as simple as changing the color of your plate helped you lose weight? Or if clenching a fist put an end to a fattening craving?
It’s already one of the more dangerous parts of Lake Shore Drive. Now the curve at Oak Street Beach is even more challenging for drivers to navigate.
The Stillman family of Oak Lawn has their own dream: turn the famous baseball film location into a tournament site. CBS 2′s Roseanne Tellez reports.
CBS 2’s Roseanne Tellez caught up with Ryan Garcia, the last day of his mission.
He thought he simply had a high fever, but a Round Lake Beach man actually had Legionnaire’s Disease, a deadly form of pneumonia that nearly killed him.
Wal-Mart and Kmart have opened on Thanksgiving for some time now. What has changed over the years is the way they roll out deals. At Wal-Mart, they call it “The Blitz,” and at Kmart, they call them “Doorbusters.”
The corncob-like buildings along the Chicago River are 50 years old. CBS 2′s Roseanne Tellez takes a tour.
A Chicago police officer shot and killed a man who allegedly pointed a gun at the officer during a chase in the Park Manor neighborhood Thursday afternoon.
You go to buy a new car and kick the tires, take a test drive and check the sticker, assuming the information is accurate, right? CBS 2′s Roseanne Tellez reports.
Dr. Stephen Cina says with about 5,000 bodies passing through the facility each year, the challenges are great. CBS 2′s Roseanne Tellez reports.
Republican Congressman Joe Walsh’s son on Tuesday pleaded with his father’s Democratic challenger, Tammy Duckworth, to pull campaign ads accusing his father of being a deadbeat dad, calling the ads “hurtful” and “untrue.”
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!