Trestman needs to take a page out of Carroll’s book and trust his eyes when deciding who’s in the lineup.
When Bears new head coach Marc Trestman was the offensive coordinator at N.C. State, he knew Wilson could play at an elite level.
While Lovie Smith’s team wasn’t eliminated by the Seahawks Sunday, it was beaten and exposed. This one looked bad.
Here are Jeff Joniak’s “Keys to the Game” for the Bears as they take on the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Soldier Field.
Life can be difficult for a rookie quarterback on the road, and that’s exactly how life has been for Seahawks rookie signal caller Russell Wilson.
Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell’s passing scheme is predicated on play action off of inside-zone run looks.
If the season were to end today, Seattle would travel to Chicago for a Wild Card round matchup. Granted, a lot of shuffling can – and will – happen over the next six weeks, but this Sunday is a huge game for both teams.
This week’s game against the Seahawks has “trap” written all over it and Russell Wilson gives his team the ammunition to make the upset a reasonable possibility.
M.D. Jennings was convinced he had the ball pinned to his chest the entire time and would be awarded an interception to cap Green Bay’s comeback victory.
Here’s a look at some players who are rising above expectations through the first two games of the season.
Buying low and selling high is one of the most fun things in fantasy.
Interviews and video of the postgame celebration at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
Saturday night’s rematch between Michigan State and Wisconsin didn’t end on a touchdown as time expired like last time, but the Badgers pulled off the 42-39 win in the inaugural Big Ten Championship Game because of a prayer.
Mark Dantonio knows what the Spartans have to do to beat the Badgers Saturday in the Big Ten Championship Game.
When you think about the best rivalries in college football, “Wisconsin-Michigan State” probably doesn’t come to mind very quickly, if at all.
I understand that the award is basically just a popularity contest, and I would be absolutely shocked if Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck didn’t walk away with the hardware next month, but if any running back deserves an invite to the Downtown Athletic Club in New York City for the trophy presentation, Mr. Ball should already have his bags packed.
On a day where most of the Big Ten looked futile, the Wisconsin Badgers stepped up and toyed with the only the team that supposedly could hang with them.
Russell Wilson threw for 347 yards and three scores, Montee Ball rushed for another two touchdowns and No. 7 Wisconsin piled up more than 600 yards of total offense Saturday in a 49-7 rout of Northern Illinois at Soldier Field.
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- RT @Millennium_Park: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole … 2 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDCASE: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole htt… 2 hours ago