The quarterback from Santa Claus, Indiana just got another Christmas morning.
It makes us feel better when we can determine direct causes, identify means of prevention of similar acts, or categorize those involved as somehow different, distant or foreign.
Drew Brees threw two touchdown passes, extending his NFL record streak to 51 games, and Patrick Robinson returned an interception 99 yards for a score to lead the New Orleans Saints to a much-needed win, 28-13 over Michael Vick and the reeling Philadelphia Eagles on Monday night.
Gregg Williams and others may have broken the rules as they tried to get the most out of their defensive players, but they were not making NFL football something inherently worse than it was, is, or will be.
We talk to Paul Bessire of PredictionMachine.com and get his locks of the week. Saints over Jags Redskins and Titans as upset winners Cowboys over Lions Georgia Tech over NC State
Mike Martz’s refusal to run the ball much Sunday was the insult added to the Bears’ injuries. Glad to hear head coach Lovie Smith say Monday the team must have more pass and run balance […]
Aaron Rodgers came out on top in a memorable opening-night duel with Drew Brees and the Green Bay Packers came up with a goal-line stand on the final play of the game to beat the New Orleans Saints 42-34 on Thursday night.
New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush will be spending the week about three hours south of Chicago.
New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin planned on watching the 2006-07 NFC Championship between his Saints and the Chicago Bears from a suite at Solder Field.
Reggie Bush insists he was only joking when he stirred up fans with posts on his Twitter account about enjoying free time during the NFL lockout.
Commissioner Roger Goodell and the NFL owners he represents must be loving the Jay Cutler saga.
The Seattle Seahawks upset the New Orleans Saints in the first round of the playoffs. While that win might have shocked the NFL, one touchdown may have shocked Seattle, literally.
There was only one team that the Bears knew, going into the weekend’s games, that they couldn’t face in the second round, that was the Packers. But if there was also one team they were hoping to play, that was probably the Seahawks.
After scoring 78 points in their 2 preceding games the Bears offense went into hibernation up here in Green Bay. The old bug a boos returned as the offense line failed to protect Jay Cutler witness 6 sacks.
The Bears will be in the playoffs, this much we know. But, their exact seeding is still up in the air, and could see significant change over the course of the NFL’s final week.
Tom Brady and his golden arm (and his golden locks … and his golden pair of UGGs) are coming to town. The Bears are in first place at 9-3. And, at 10-2, the New England Patriots can say the same.
Last Sunday, after the Bears upended Philly, I was eating crow. Seven days later, after watching them struggle to beat the better-but-still-bad Lions, I was about ready to cough it back up.
The Detroit Lions have two wins this season. One of their many losses came against the Bears in week one. Despite that and a much more improved Bears team, Lion’s receiver Nate Burleson has guaranteed a win.
The Score’s Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten NFL teams heading into week 10. The Bears don’t make his top ten, but a win over the Vikings might just push them over the limit.
Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten teams in the NFL. And of course tells you where the Bears stack up.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!