A teen was sentenced to 32 years in prison Friday after admitting he pushed a woman to her death on a CTA staircase after stealing another commuter’s iPhone, the Sun-Times is reporting.
Want to find your stolen iPhone? There’s an app for that, and Chicago Police are using it.
The teen charged with pushing a 68-year-old woman to her death at the Fullerton Avenue ‘L’ stop earlier this year is now charged in another robbery.
Bond was denied Thursday to a 17-year-old charged with killing a woman in March by pushing her down a flight of stairs at a CTA ‘L’ stop, after he had stolen another person’s iPhone.
A 17-year-old boy has been charged with the death of Sally Katona-King, who was pushed down a flight of stairs at the Fullerton Avenue ‘L’ stop as a robber escaped.
She lost her life over an iPhone at a CTA train stop. CBS 2′s Suzanne Le Mignot has exclusive new details about what led police to Sally Katona-King’s possible killer, a teenager who is being questioned in the case.
Chicago police were hinting on Thursday that they might have solved the highly-publicized murder of a woman on a stairway at the Fullerton ‘L’ stop on the CTA Red Line four months ago.
It’s been two months since a 68-year-old woman was pushed to her death at a CTA station. CBS 2′s Kristyn Hartman talks with the victim’s family about the well-publicized crime.
It’s been several days since 68-year-old Sally Katona-King died from being pushed at the Fullerton Avenue L stop. CBS 2′s Mike Parker reports on how the police may be tracking the killer down.
On Saturday, family and friends of Sally Katona-King honored the life of a woman who rebounded from tragedies, including the violent death of her husband. Katona-King’s relatives now have to do the same.
With the man who caused her death still at large, family and friends of Sally Katona-King gathered Friday to remember a woman who was dedicated to giving to others.
A retired police officer in the far northern suburbs says he thinks he saw the robber – more than 30 miles away from the crime scene.
Police plan to release a sketch of the man who knocked down and killed a 68-year-old grandmother as he bolted from a robbery at the Fullerton ‘L’ stop earlier in the week.
Chicago Police are seeking the public’s help in catching the suspect who sent a woman tumbling down a flight of stairs as he escaped from a robbery at the Fullerton ‘L’ stop. The woman later died.
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!