San Diego Chargers
According to a report from Andrew Blankstein of the Los Angeles Times, former Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman has been hospitalized after an apparent drug overdose at an LA nightclub.
The San Diego Chargers are keeping Manti Te’o off-limits to the media — for now.
Twitter has become a hotbed for comic activity surrounding events of national interest, especially those related to sports.
The 40-year-old McCoy replaces Norv Turner, who was fired along with general manager A.J. Smith after the Chargers finished 7-9 and missed the playoffs for the third straight season.
Former Bears head coach Lovie Smith will interview with the San Diego Chargers Friday, according to NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport.
While it basically comes down to winning and losing, there are specific reasons each of the seven coaches were dismissed.
The San Diego Chargers have fired general manager A.J. Smith and coach Norv Turner after missing the playoffs for the third straight season.
Huge games in Seattle and Baltimore, and Adrian Peterson steps closer to history. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
It’s officially crunch time in the NFL, and Week 15 is chock-full of crucial games with playoff implications. Four current playoff teams in the NFC square off and there’s a potential Super Bowl preview in Foxboro. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
When he’s not acting as the front man for 98° or divorcing Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey is actually a pretty big Bengals fan.
With Week 11 upon us, contenders are starting to separate themselves from pretenders. There are a few heavyweight bouts in the Sunday and Monday night games, featuring four very physical teams. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action is going to play out.
Week 10 features some intriguing matchups, none larger than the Sunday Night match-up at Soldier Field featuring two 7-1 squads.
The NFL is looking to create parity across the league, but 2012 is starting to look a lot like 2011.
Ask and you shall receive.
During the Broncos-Chargers game in Denver on Monday night, Mickelson will attempt his first public shot on a football field.
Here’s my take on how Week 4 will shake out.
Football fans, rejoice, the NFL is back! Week 1 features a few intriguing divisional matchups, as well as a heavyweight bout between two elite NFC teams. Here’s my take on how all of this weekend’s action will shake out.
Which brings us to Matt Forte. The Bears’ primary running back has been a good-to-excellent back through his first four years in the league. He is currently engaged in a nasty bit of gamesmanship with the team.
Harris spent 2011 with the Chargers, and now one Bears expert thinks the team should consider bringing Harris back in a back-up role.
When the news of Junior Seau’s tragic death by apparent suicide broke on Wednesday afternoon, the tweets about the potential perils of playing pigskin started flowing soon after.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!