Blackhawks President John McDonough understands the difference between history and trivia.
Scottie Pippen’s amazing Mr. Submarine commercial. This may possibly be the best commercial ever made… ever. “Ladies, let’s have a party.”- Scottie Pippen.
He’s dominated the basketball world, so why not try his hand in the theatre?
Before defeating Mitt Romney in yesterday’s Presidential Election, President Barack Obama took some time away from campaigning to play some hoops.
After two guys win six NBA championships together, what else is there left to do?
Here’s a list of five of the Bulls’ most forgettable first-rounders from the past 25 years and what they’re up to today.
Karl Malone recently told The Dan Patrick Show he would pick Scottie Pippen over Michael Jordan.
Derrick Rose is not a prop.
Former White Sox slugger Bo Jackson recently finished a 300-mile “Bo Bikes Bama” bike ride across the state of Alabama to raise funds for the victims of the tornado that hit Alabama in April of 2011, claiming 250 lives.
Former Chicago Bull Scottie Pippen is suing a number of media outlets that claimed the star was bankrupt.
Check out the full list of the Top 50 Ugliest Haircuts In NBA history.
Dear David Stern, Billy Hunter, various grim-faced lawyers, union representatives, hired-gun economists, and rank-and-file ballers: don’t take this season from Derrick Rose.
(WSCR) They popped champagne, smoked cigars and hoisted three NBA championship trophies, but they never spoke? That’s what Dennis Rodman told Yahoo’s Graham Bensinger about his relationship with Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen during his […]
There were the odd hairstyles, the tattoos, the piercings, the cross dressing, and the celebrity STD Petri dishes Rodman dated that for many Chicago Bulls fans, and even basketball fans in general, will be what Rodman was.
At first glance, June 22 may not stick out as one of the most important dates in Chicago sports history. Those are reserved for days like January 26, 1986, when the Bears destroyed the Patriots in Super Bowl XX.
The 1995-96 Chicago Bulls have been named the best NBA team ever by a panel of current and former players, coaches and executives.
Scottie Pippen’s number hangs from the rafters at the United Center and there’s a new statue of him in the concourse. Pippen is considered one of the 50 greatest NBA players of all time, but one NBA coach wonders if those honors are warranted.
When the Chicago Bulls finally decided to honor Scottie Pippen with a statue inside the United Center, I was one of the first people to say that it was long past due.
So, LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan. (If you ask Scottie Pippen … or, well, asked him last week.) But Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain are better than either of them. (If you ask Kareem Abdul-Jabbar)
Last week, Scottie Pippen voiced his opinion about who was the best player and who was the best scorer ever. His opinion caused a bit of controversy.
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.426
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.369
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!