Last week, Scottie Pippen voiced his opinion about who was the best player and who was the best scorer ever. His opinion caused a bit of controversy.
It’s the matchup that basketball fans dreamed of since the Chicago Bulls established themselves as a legitimate title contender back in the regular season.
The Bulls swept the Heat in their regular season series. Those wins won’t count in the upcoming Eastern Conference finals matchup, but after ending the regular season as the league’s best team, Chicago knows they belong.
Carlos Boozer had his biggest game of the postseason and the Chicago Bulls blew past the Atlanta Hawks to advance to the Eastern Conference finals where they’ll take on the Miami Heat.
For a team facing the league’s MVP, the team with the best record in the NBA and elimination from the playoffs, the Atlanta Hawks seem pretty confident that they can beat the Chicago Bulls in Game6 of this series.
The Lakers uncharacteristic early exit from the playoffs on Sunday was an unlikely end to Phil Jackson’s career. Regardless of whether Jackson appears courtside again, he is the greatest coach in American sports history. Period.
Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls were tested in the first round by the Indiana Pacers, and they passed. Now Rose and Chicago is gearing up for their next test.
The Bulls last night showed everyone why they had the best regular-season record in the NBA, as they dispatched the pesky Indiana Pacers in a dominating Game Five.
The Chicago Bulls wanted him. The Windy City wanted him. And, apparently, even Derrick Rose wanted him. (Contrary to all those rumors.) But, you know what, I’m glad Chicago didn’t get LeBron James.
Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White and the Chicago Bulls have unveiled a new Bulls permanent Illinois license plate.
Every franchise in professional sports has legends…athletes whose names are synonymous with being the best of the best during their time with the club.
The Bulls unveiled the bronze bust showing him in his No. 33 jersey during a ceremony at halftime of Thursday’s game against the Boston Celtics at the United Center.
Not that he does, but if Derrick Rose needed anyone else to speak out and convince the voters to give him the MVP award, he got that in the form of Chicago Bulls’ legend Scottie Pippen.
At halftime of the Chicago Bulls’ April 7 game agaisnt the Boston Celtics, the organization will unveil the statue for Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen.
Tom Thibodeau was hired to improve the Bulls’ defense, but it’s possible that he has done much more than that.
Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen were together again for another championship celebration, this time to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Chicago Bulls’ first title.
It is easy to think of the Bulls championship in 1991 as a start since it was the first of a glorious six title in eight season run.
On Wednesday, Comcast SportsNet announced that in addition to the Friday, March 4 game agaisnt the Orlando Magic, Scottie Pippen will join the broadcast team for every Bulls playoff telecast on network.
It is the NBA’s All-Star weekend and to kick it off, celebrities played a game of east vs west Friday night. Among the celebrities who played were former Bull Scottie Pippen and pop star Justin Bieber.
During the Chicago Bulls’ media day in September, Derrick Rose asked a simple question: “Why can’t I be MVP?”
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!