(Credit: Patrick Smith/Getty Images) Wildcard weekend was fun, huh? Seattle went into Washington and knocked off the Redskins, with some help from some terrible field conditions and a knee injury to RGIII. Green Bay caught […]
While Lovie Smith’s team wasn’t eliminated by the Seahawks Sunday, it was beaten and exposed. This one looked bad.
What one thing terrifies the NFL’s Eric Berry on the field? Ndamukong Suh’s personal hygiene is more important than you.. And find out how soccer sensation Hope Solo and former Seattle Seahawk Jerramy Stevens spent their […]
LT Tackles Tebow with Advice As a general rule, I don’t suggest taking relationship advice from ballers be it NFL, NBA or God forbid the MLB. And for the most part they hold up their […]
Want to know what a company looks like when it fires all its experienced workers and hires on cheap replacements? Watch last night’s embarrassment of a game between Green Bay and Seattle. But this is about more than just a game. This is about a trend in our national economy where trained professionals are cast aside for inferior workers.
They did it front of the stunned, silent home fans, displaying the truth of their thin, banged-up roster and making clear what has probably been the story since Jay Cutler got hurt: they never had a shot.
NEW YORK (AP) — A puzzling decision to let Eagles linebacker Stewart Bradley back into the season opener led to significant improvement in the detection and treatment of concussions during the rest of the 2010 […]
The Chicago Bears will have a new defensive line coach when next season begins. On Thursday, the team announced the signing of Mike Phair to that position.
In hindsight, it was a better season than anyone could have expected. But that won’t help ease the pain any Chicago Bears’ fans or players are feeling today.
It’s a good thing that most Blackhawks fans also love the Bears.
The Seattle Seahawks never really had much of a chance in their Divisional Round matchup with the Chicago Bears. From the first drive of the game it was clear it wasn’t going to be a good day for the Seahawks.
An underdog with nothing to lose, like the Seattle Seahawks were on Sunday, can be a very dangerous thing in the NFL Playoffs.
There are some fans who can never feel comfortable about their team. In Chicago, there’s good reason for this as the city has a history of it’s team’s faltering.
Jay Cutler has played 69 games in the NFL. And before Sunday’s Divisional Round game against the Seattle Seahawks, he had played in 68 regular season games.
Seahawks tight end John Carlson was taken from the field on a cart after landing on his head following a reception about three minutes into Sunday’s divisional playoff game against the Bears.
After the first half of the Chicago Bears-Seattle Seahawks game ended, the Bears were looking at a 21-0. It was a first half dominated by the Bears on offense and defense.
The Bears aren’t underestimating the Seattle Seahawks after they defeated the Saints last week and after their loss to Seattle in October.
At this point in the week, everyone is aware of what happened the first time the Bears and Seahawks played this season. Sunday’s game will come down to which team has made the adjustments since week six.
Jay Cutler isn’t getting distracted by his first NFL playoff shot against the Seahawks.
It’s been a long week of analysis of matchups, players, schemes and even player personalities. But that goes out the window when the Chicago Bears and Seattle Seahawks take the field.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!