Sean Payton, welcome back to the NFL.
Saints defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo says he believes Jonathan Vilma will be able to return to practice on Wednesday, although it is not yet certain whether linebacker will play at Tampa Bay on Sunday.
The NFL Players Association has asked a federal judge for a temporary restraining order that would allow players suspended in connection with the NFL’s bounty investigation to rejoin their teams in time to play regular season openers.
Suspended Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma has filed a defamation lawsuit against NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
Sean Payton may be suspended from the NFL for one year, but the Saints won’t soon forget him.
The NFL announced suspensions Wednesday for four players involved in the New Orleans Saints bounty scandal, including the suspension of Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma for the entire 2012 season.
Former New Orleans Saints–and current St. Louis Rams–defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is a punk
The following is audio recorded by filmmaker Sean Pamphilon before a game against the San Francisco 49ers. After listening to it, you have to wonder how either Payton or Williams could ever coach again.
Sean Payton may have found something to occupy his time while he serves his one-year suspension from the NFL.
Saints coach Sean Payton has decided to file on Friday an appeal of his season-long suspension with the NFL, a person familiar with the decision said.
Sean Payton, meet mirror.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Monday an appeal by Payton could leave him in charge of the Saints — at least temporarily.
Goodell has flexed his muscle and both a powerful and thoughtful manner. It won’t take away all the game’s problems but it is a step in the right direction.
One day after the NFL suspended Saints head coach Sean Payton for one year for his role in the Saints’ bounty program, Alle-Walsh sounded off.
New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton has been suspended a full year without pay due to his involvement in the team’s bounty program.
Dan Hampton, who played for the Bears during the 1985 Super Bowl run joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show to discuss bounties in the NFL.
Though the bounty system was employed by defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, Arkush thinks the brunt of the punishment will be directed at head coach Sean Payton.
That gurgling sound coming from the shores of Lake Michigan? That’s Lovie Smith starting to drown. When you lose Jay Cutler and Matt Forte two weeks later, it’s an uphill battle for even the best coaches.
In this imaginary world, I wanted to try to resemble how an NFL team would pick starters. You may agree, you may not. Either way, have a little fun and tweak my list or create your own.
It will be a battle in the bayou when the Bears go marching into Dixieland for a Week 2 tilt against the New Orleans Saints.
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.216
- Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During FightA man was murdered Sunday night by someone who struck him in the head, causing him to become impaled on a wrought iron fence in the South Side Burnside neighborhood.319
- Indiana Woman Who Received Death Sentence At 16 Released From PrisonThe first taste of freedom in 27 years, that's what a 43-year-old woman from Gary, Indiana is enjoying tonight, after going to prison for murder. Roseanne Tellez reports, she has an unlikely supporter as she starts her new life: her victim's grandson.263
- Chief Keef Pleads Guilty To Speeding, Faces Second Paternity SuitChicago rapper Chief Keef was served Monday in a second paternity lawsuit as he appeared in a Cook County courtroom to plead guilty to a speeding violation, the Sun-Times is reporting.257
- Four Contract E Coli After Eating At Lombard RestaurantFour people contracted E. coli after eating at a west suburban restaurant, which has since been closed, DuPage County health officials said.322
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!