Life can be difficult for a rookie quarterback on the road, and that’s exactly how life has been for Seahawks rookie signal caller Russell Wilson.
The Bears got back to their winning ways last week, but they’ve had problems with the Seahawks in the past.
Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell’s passing scheme is predicated on play action off of inside-zone run looks.
Brandon Marshall is prepared with a heightened level of excitement for his Sunday showdown at Soldier Field with two of the best cornerbacks in the NFC.
The Bears’ reshuffled offensive line can’t really be worse, but it’s also one that will need to keep it simple.
If the season were to end today, Seattle would travel to Chicago for a Wild Card round matchup. Granted, a lot of shuffling can – and will – happen over the next six weeks, but this Sunday is a huge game for both teams.
This week’s game against the Seahawks has “trap” written all over it and Russell Wilson gives his team the ammunition to make the upset a reasonable possibility.
Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll expects to have his starting cornerbacks available this Sunday in Chicago.
Tillman suffered the injury in the second quarter of Sunday’s 28-10 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
The Bears were outplayed and badly outcoached in their Monday night loss at San Francisco.
Week 10 features some intriguing matchups, none larger than the Sunday Night match-up at Soldier Field featuring two 7-1 squads.
Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch had all the answers for Adrian Peterson and the Minnesota Vikings.
The NFL is looking to create parity across the league, but 2012 is starting to look a lot like 2011.
When 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh declined a Seahawks penalty in the endzone that would have resulted in a safety late in the fourth quarter last night, he did more than just alter the score of San Francisco’s win.
Here’s my take on how Week 4 will shake out.
Bears fans are expressing relief in the wake of a tentative deal between the NFL and the union that will get the real referees back on the gridiron.
The NFL will not fine Packers players who criticized the NFL and replacement officials on Twitter following Monday night’s debacle in Seattle.
Still seething about a controversial , decisive call that went against the Green Bay Packers in Seattle, Aaron Rodgers used his weekly radio show on Tuesday to dismiss the NFL’s explanation for the replacement officials’ decision.
That statement challenges the prevailing opinion of NFL analysts, enthusiasts, I’m sure some coaches, most general managers, and probably every starting quarterback these days.
Listen to the radio calls from the Seahawks, Packers and the National broadcast here!
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!