New video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
An employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.
The Waukegan High School safety officer accused of having sex with a student faces a mandatory prison sentence if he is convicted, Judge Christopher Stride said Thursday.
Four people were critically injured early Saturday when a police sergeant shot a driver armed with a knife after a car accident in the Loop.
Police were seeking the man who pummeled an unarmed security guard outside a Bronzeville apartment complex on Saturday.
A Chicago Police officer is being sued for alleged brutality and is under investigation by the Independent Police Review Authority, two years after an incident on the Northwest Side.
Police in Joliet say the tables were turned when the victim of a crime turned out to be part of the problem.
A teenager who claims he was sexually abused by a CTA security guard at an Orange Line stop last year is suing the guard, the CTA and the transit agency’s security companies.
A recently captured federal fugitive was ordered held without bond Thursday for allegedly gunning down a security guard during a robbery at a South Side Aldi grocery store.
One of two men accused in last week’s robbery of a South Side Aldi store that left a security guard dead and a customer injured was charged Wednesday night with first-degree murder.
Police are questioning a person of interest in a deadly armed robbery last week at an Aldi grocery store in the Gresham neighborhood.
A security guard tried to defend a store near the Altgeld Gardens public housing development from several men who walked in and started shooting Wednesday night, but he was outgunned.
Charges have been filed following the death of a gas station security guard who was shot and stabbed early Saturday at the station in the Garfield Park neighborhood on the West Side.
Multiple students were handcuffed at a Far South Side elementary school and were told they were going to prison, according to a published report.
A scuffle at a South Loop rock club left a security guard arrested and charged with battery.
Bond was set at $250,000 on Monday for a man accused of stabbing a security guard in a west suburban bar early Sunday as he attempted to escort the man out.
A security guard contracted by the CTA handcuffed and sexually abused a teenage boy who jumped a turnstile on the Orange Line over the weekend, Cook County prosecutors said Thursday.
Chicago Police said they nabbed a gun trafficker who illegally sold a dozen guns, including one weapon to a man who was then murdered.
An angry patron at a Social Security office on the Southwest Side threw a chair at a security guard Thursday morning, causing the guard’s gun to go off.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!