So this is how we’ll remember Sergio Garcia.
The feud between Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia continues.
Tiger Woods had the last word against Sergio Garcia by winning The Players Championship on Sunday.
Sergio Garcia lost his lead in two holes at The Players Championship, and he said it didn’t help playing with Tiger Woods.
For anyone following along with the celebratory antics of the European team after the Ryder Cup, this will come as no surprise.
In all fairness, the Europeans had a reason to celebrate.
Nick Watney salvaged a dismal season with a victory Sunday at The Barclays that was timely in so many ways.
Bethpage Black lived up its reputation because of the greens, which in some cases looked brown.
Three people were killed, and seven others were injured, in shootings during the day Thursday as the high climbed to 102 degrees, and during the steamy night afterward.
After a dismal 2010, Sergio Garcia is playing much better this year. He entered the final round of the International Open 4 strokes back and made a strong push to overtake the field.
Dan Reardon at the U.S. Open. Phil Mickelson’s poor performance continues. Rory McIlroy became the first player in US Open history to get to 13 under par. Sergio Garcia and others played the third round of the U.S. Open without hitting golf balls to warm-up. The easier course for the third round didn’t tighten up the leaderboard.
Rory McIlroy shot 5-under-par 66 to head into the weekend at 11-under 131, setting the record for the best 36-hole score in the 111-year history of the tournament.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4780
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!