Both dogs were hospitalized after the attacks, April 28 on the 400 block of Lakeside Terrace, and May 1 on the 500 block of Sheridan Road – three blocks apart.
A bartender from the North Side Andersonville neighborhood faces a handful of traffic offenses and a felony cannabis charge after a crash with a police car in the Rogers Park neighborhood Tuesday night that injured two officers.
If you want to observe Women’s History Month, get ready for a hands-on experience. From volunteer opportunities to online resources, the Chicagoland area offers ways to celebrate notable women in history as well as ways to help girls today.
A Loyola University freshman was charged with criminal sexual assault after allegedly raping two female classmates in their dorm rooms on the school’s Lake Shore campus.
Several people were hurt and forced out into the cold after a high-rise fire in Uptown.
CBS 2′s Derrick Blakley found plenty of concern among women residents in that neighborhood.
A 34-year-old man died early Thursday after walking into traffic and being struck by a taxi in the North Side Rogers Park neighborhood.
A shooting in the South Chicago neighborhood overnight left five people wounded, including two teenage girls who were hit by errant bullets.
A death investigation is underway, after a man’s body was found on the beach off Thorndale Avenue.
A Florida man stands charged with the murder of a Sheridan Road high-rise resident – a woman who made headlines earlier this year for a very public divorce fight with her ex-husband, a Northwestern University professor.
A 53-year-old woman who lived in a Sheridan Road high-rise condo was killed in a domestic stabbing early Wednesday.
A 15-year-old boy has been charged with robbery, after he allegedly snatched a woman’s cell phone at the Sheridan Red Line stop and got caught by two witnesses.
An Uptown neighborhood man who suffers from schizophrenia is missing, and police are seeking the public’s help in finding him.
CHICAGO (STMW) – At least five people were killed and 23 others wounded in separate shootings throughout the city that took place from late Friday through early Monday. Three of the shootings — one of […]
There were some scary moments over the weekend, as flames covered the roof of a condo building in the East Lakeview neighborhood.
At least four people were killed and 19 others wounded in separate shootings throughout the city that took place from late Friday to Saturday night.
The Lake Forest community was reeling Monday, after three Lake Forest High School students were killed by Metra trains in the past three months, all apparent suicides.
Police in Lake Forest are going over train schedules and looking to review video from Metra trains to determine just when a young man, whose body was found near railroad tracks in the north suburb, was fatally struck by a train.
Explosions and heavy flames rocked the skies in North Chicago overnight.
A fire broke out overnight in a high-rise building in the Uptown neighborhood.
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!