John Wayne Gacy was known to have worked inside and around a home where his mom once lived. CBS 2′s Mike Puccinelli has exclusive video from inside that building.
CBS 2’s Roseanne Tellez reports the incident has probation officers renewing calls for more staff.
Next month, DuPage County plans to begin building a new $5 million facility where police will investigate crimes against children.
A northwest Indiana sheriff’s officer, who has been involved in five work-related crashes in three years, is out of a job.
Local convenience store operators are getting their hands on food-stamp benefits and profiting without selling any food, 2 Investigator Dave Savini reports.
Protests are expected at the Kendall County Republican picnic Saturday, as the man known as “America’s toughest sheriff” is expected to attend.
Sheriffs hold onto their jobs in some close races.
The Chicago Anti-Eviction Campaign delivered a 5 day notice to Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart demanding he impose a moratorium on all financially motivated evictions.
Will County arrested and charged the wrong man. It’s not the first time, and now, a challenger to the sheriff says it’s time for change.
The Lake County sheriff has restored patrols to a cash-strapped town after its council agreed to pay for the service.
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!