Make your bridesmaids beautiful without breaking the bank with some of the best places to buy their dresses in the Chicago area.
Refresh and relax at your own place with products that will turn your bath into your own luxury spa.
Make your grad feel extra special by getting him or her a great gift from one of these Chicago-area stores.
Time’s ticking until Mother’s Day on May 12. Do you need help finding a gift? Check out the following independent stores for tips on what to get mom.
Add a new look to your wardrobe this season at Chicago boutiques with stylish spring lines.
Threading is growing in popularity as a way to add a new look to eyebrows. Try it out for yourself at some of these great Chicago locations.
Chicago-area model Autumn Broviak offers tips on how to find this season’s best swimwear for your body type.
Turn heads by trying out eyelash extensions and feel glamorous every day.
Save a few dollars on deals and bargains while you give back to the community at these Chicago stores.
Are you newly engaged? Make your plans now to have your dream wedding at some of the Chicago area’s most stylish venues.
Treat yourself to luxury with a refreshing facial at some of the most glamorous spas in Chicago.
These five Chicago-area nail salons take the challenge out of locating the perfect shellac manicure. They provide clients with a luxurious ambiance and are all in convenient locations.
Want to get longer, more beautiful hair in a hurry? Check out some of the best places in Chicago to get hair extensions that turn heads.
Halloween parties in Chicago are filled with funny and interesting costumes, but the most head-turning costumes are definitely the sexy ones for women. With the abundance of Halloween costume shops in Chicago, it’s no wonder there are a few great spots to find some sexy Halloween costumes for less than $20, so long as you know where to look.
Want to look picture perfect? Make sure you have a dazzling smile. Here are some of Chicago’s best places to have your teeth whitened.
Don’t let stormy weather keep you from being stylish. Look fabulous in the rain by shopping at these local stores.
You don’t have to pay a lot to own designer jeans. At these Chicago-area stores, it doesn’t cost a lot of money to get a million-dollar look.
Enjoy an autumn day with a trendy new jacket to keep you warm. Start fall off in style by shopping at the most fashionable stores in Chicago.
Go back to school in style with Chicago stores that make the grade!
If your day is spent inside the office, you are nervous about harmful UV rays, or just have time constraints, getting the perfect tan may be more difficult than you thought. A spray tan might be the best option for you. Here are some of the best places to get a golden glow in Chicago.
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.108
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!