One person is in custody after shots were fired at a Chicago Police squad car Monday night in the Englewood neighborhood.
A teenager is facing several charges, accused of firing a gun near Chicago police headquarters.
Police in DeKalb have arrested a suspect in connection with the firing of several shots off the campus of Northern Illinois University.
Police responded to a report of shots fired at Gately Stadium, but apparently it was a fight that caused spectators to flee.
A man pulled a gun and shot up a car in downtown Skokie during rush hour Thursday night, a few feet from the new Oakton Street CTA station.
A gunman who held hostages for nearly six hours Friday at a Valparaiso real-estate office fatally shot himself and ended a standoff with police.
Police said they were talking with two “people of interest” after several vehicles were damaged on the Chicago Skyway late Wednesday by thrown rock as they entered the highway on the Far South Side.
Someone fired shots at police officers Friday afternoon as they tried to serve a warrant in the West Englewood neighborhood.
Several suspects were in police custody Monday morning, after police chased a carjacked van for about 10 miles on the city’s South Side.
Bond has been set at $250,000 for a man who pulled out a gun and opened fire outside a nightclub in the Weed Street District over the weekend.
A suspect has been arrested, after shots were filed at U.S. Marshals serving a federal warrant in the Humboldt Park neighborhood this morning.
Police say a 15-year-old boy is in custody after allegedly firing 31 shots near a Pullman neighborhood elementary school on Wednesday.
A business in south suburban Chicago Heights was ransacked shots were fired inside by an Indiana man who previously worked there, police said.
CHICAGO (STMW) – No one was injured early Sunday when shots were fired at Chicago Police in the South Side South Chicago neighborhood.
A person was shot and seriously wounded in the Roseland neighborhood on the Far South Side. About the same time and location, shots were fired at a Chicago Police officer, who was not hit.
- Former Glenbard East Student Charged With Planning Violence At SchoolIn November, Michael Santoro allegedly made plans of a violent nature against the school, but the alleged plans remained unknown an acquaintance reported the threat to police two weeks ago, after learning about the plans in February.306
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.322
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!