Six Flags Great America
The father of a girl who was chased by a Halloween character at Six Flags Great America last year has filed a lawsuit against the park.
As the seasons change and temperatures rise, save the family from the heat waves and make a mad dash for the city’s best waterparks and pools. Whether splashing around, diving in or sliding down an outrageous labyrinth of tubes to land in a giant pool full of refreshment, there is no better way to cool off this summer than somewhere sunny and poolside. In Chicago, the best wet and wild amusement is flexible enough to fit any schedule. Stay the entire weekend or just a few hours, but be sure to hit the best places to swim in Chicago.
A dying Peoria-area woman has one last wish and on Wednesday, it’s coming true.
Jennifer Hudson and her fiancé went to Six Flags Great America Saturday, a day after she listened to guilty verdicts against her former brother-in-law for killing her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew.
The old-fashioned freak show might be too scary and too politically incorrect for most modern amusement parks, but Six Flags Great America may be coming close this weekend.
Six Flags Great America is celebrating the 30th anniversary of its “American Eagle” roller coaster by sending it backward.
Two teenage girls told police over the holiday weekend that a boy their age stalked and groped them at the water park at Six Flags Great America – even after they hid from him in a restroom.
A couple who spent the day at Six Flags Great America also got to spend some time with police after trying to drive away after their car had been booted for illegal parking, police said.
If you’re looking for a summer job, and amusement parks are up your alley, you’ll have an opportunity this weekend.
Sometimes it’s nice to venture outside the city limits and explore a new area with the family. It’s great to teach kids that there is a lot more in the world beyond the skyscrapers, taxis […]
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!