Police are seeking two teenaged thieves, who allegedly stole smart phones twice in the past week on or near 35th Street, near U.S. Cellular Field and the IIT campus.
We know her name – Siri – and we know her voice, but few of us know that one of her co-developers is a Chicagoan.
Metra, the CTA and Pace have never had a fully compatible ticketing system, but technology may make it possible in time to meet a 2015 legislative mandate.
Pace has officially wedded itself to the Chicago Transit Authority’s effort to allow riders to pay their fares using credit and debit cards, and eventually using smart phones.
Peapod is test-marketing a new campaign to try to catch people on-the-go who would like groceries delivered to their homes.
A professional massage therapist is warning that it’s not just the big muscles than can put a crimp in your style.
Researchers at Northwestern University are developing a smart phone that can sense whether you’re falling victim to depression.
Smart phones may be tempting for robbers to take, but a couple of suspects were outsmarted by the owners of the phones they stole this weekend.
What happens to smart phones that are ripped from the hands of robbery victims? 2 Investigator Dave Savini talks with authorities about the pipeline of stolen merchandise.
Those intriguing black-and-white dotted codes are cropping up more often. CBS 2′s Mary Kay Kleist explains what they are — and how you can use them.
For many of us, smart phones are our lifelines to the world, and most of us are constantly looking for the latest models. But could donating or trading in the old ones be a risky move?
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- RT @Millennium_Park: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole … 11 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDCASE: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole htt… 11 hours ago