St. Louis Blues
Saturday’s setback was just the second for the Blackhawks this month (10-2-2) as Chicago finished 36-7-5 to wrap up its second Presidents’ Trophy. Chicago will face the Minnesota Wild in the first round.
The Chicago Wolves have agreed to a three-year deal with the St. Louis Blues, according to a team release.
Corey Crawford stopped 30 shots and the Chicago Blackhawks got goals from Bryan Bickell and Marian Hossa for a 2-0 win over St. Louis on Sunday, ending Blues goalie Brian Elliott’s shutout streak at three games.
It was fitting that on the coldest night in Chicago in nearly two years, red-hot Blackhawks hockey made it’s long-awaited return to the West Side.
Patrick Kane, Brent Seabrook and Viktor Stalberg scored to back Corey Crawford, and the Chicago Blackhawks hung on to beat the St. Louis Blues 3-2 on Tuesday night.
The Chicago Blackhawks are off to a stirring start, putting them on the brink of their best in 40 years.
Patrick Kane had the only score in a shootout and the Chicago Blackhawks beat NHL-leading St. Louis 4-3 Tuesday night, ending the Blues’ five-game winning streak.
ST. LOUIS (AP) – Jaroslav Halak won his sixth straight start to match a career best and St. Louis’ penalty killers ran their streak to 32 stops in a row, lifting the Blues to the […]
Dave Bolland scored the go-ahead goal in the third period when his centering attempt hit the stick of St. Louis’ David Backes and went in and the Chicago Blackhawks rallied to beat the Blues 3-1 Sunday for their third straight victory.
Marian Hossa scored twice and the Chicago Blackhawks solved streaking St. Louis Blues goalie Brian Elliott in a 5-2 victory Saturday night.
Vote on which professional sports team you think should be eliminated first.
Jaroslav Halak shrugged off his shaky start to the season, making 29 saves as the St. Louis Blues won coach Ken Hitchcock’s debut with a 3-0 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday night.
According to a report, Duncan Keith will play tonight as the Blackhawks take on the St. Louis Blues tonight at Scottrade Center.
New St. Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock plans no major changes to a team off to a stumbling start.
The Chicago Blackhawks didn’t make the first goal, but were sure to make the last. The Hawks took the lead in the second period, but the Blues scored to send the game into overtime. Jonathan Toews fired the puck in the net to reclaim the lead and win.
Ty Conklin shut down a team that burned him for seven goals last month, stopping 25 shots in the St. Louis Blues’ 3-1 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks.
The Blackhawks have had to make due with several injuries this season, including Patrick Kane’s ankle injury leaving him out for three weeks. Kane went through a full workout Monday and could be ready for the Blues Tuesday evening.
Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews each scored his second goal of the game late in the third period Tuesday night to shut off a St. Louis Blues rally and send the Chicago Blackhawks to a 7-5 victory.
The Blackhawks go for their fifth straight win as they take on the St. Louis Blues. The Hawks had a rough start this season but have turned things around and won the last four in a row. The Blackhawks face the Blues for the second time this week.
Marian Hossa scored a pair of goals late in the third period to erase an early two-goal deficit, then Patrick Sharp connected in overtime to give the Blackhawks a win over the Blues.
- High School Duo Has Never Missed A Day Of ClassThey say no one's perfect, but one school in the far southwestern suburbs has not just one, but two students who have achieved perfection in one area.131
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Serves As Reminder To Prepare For Disasters“Tornado sheltering basics involved three steps – get in, get down and cover-up. The overall goal is to avoid flying and falling debris by putting as many barriers between you and the tornado as possible,” according to one expert at the National Weather Service in Norman, Oklahoma.121
- Lightning Strikes Damage Two Homes OvernightAt least two homes in the Chicago area were struck by lightning overnight as heavy thunderstorms plowed through the region.198
- Police Seek Help Identifying Female Homicide VictimPolice are asking for help to identify the body of woman or teen girl found strangled and badly burned in a Northwest Side Avondale neighborhood Dumpster Sunday night.137
- Chicago Red Cross Joining Tornado Relief Effort In OklahomaThe American Red Cross of Greater Chicago has begun mobilizing to help with the relief effort in Oklahoma, after a devastating tornado killed dozens of people.362
- Should Indoor Sprinklers Be Mandatory For New Homes?Safety advocates say new construction should include indoor sprinklers to make homes more fireproof. CBS 2's Chris Martinez looks at both sides of the debate.149
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!