Defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk scored the deciding goal in the sixth round of the shootout and the St. Louis Blues came back for a 4-3 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Thursday night.
Jonathan Toews scored twice, and Ray Emery and Corey Crawford combined on a shutout as the Chicago Blackhawks extended their NHL-record season-opening points streak to 20 games with a 3-0 win over the St. Louis Blues on Thursday night.
Do you have what it takes to be senior management? If so, now is the time to act.
The Army Corps of Engineers has turned back requests by federal lawmakers and the barge industry to release more water from the Missouri River, believing the drought-starved Mississippi River it feeds still will remain open to shipping despite mounting concerns about water levels.
Amtrak had a Thanksgiving present for its riders between Chicago and St. Louis — faster train schedules.
An American Airlines plane en route from O’Hare International Airport to Dallas made an emergency landing Monday morning in St. Louis after a pilot became ill.
Megan Boken, 23, was shot to death while sitting in her car Saturday while in St. Louis for an alumni volleyball game.
A 17-year old girl is free and safe, after escaping from an East St. Louis area home where she was allegedly held captive for more than two years.
St. Louis police have arrested two 18-year-old suspects in the murder of Wheaton volleyball star Megan Boken, who was gunned down in St. Louis last weekend.
Visitation is scheduled for Wednesday, and the funeral for Thursday, for 23-year-old Megan Boken – the Wheaton native who was killed in St. Louis this past weekend.
A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of the gunman who shot and killed a former volleyball player from Wheaton, who was gunned down in her car in St. Louis over the weekend.
A Chicago woman, who was hurt in a Megabus accident near St. Louis earlier this month, is filing a lawsuit against the bus company.
Megabuses were running as usual Friday morning, a day after a packed double-decker bus from Chicago crashed into a bridge downstate and left a woman dead.
Alfonso Soriano singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Chicago Cubs sent the St. Louis Cardinals to their fourth straight loss at home with a 6-4 victory on Monday night.
A 5-year-old heart transplant patient is going home with his mother after he was kidnapped, allegedly by his father and other family members.
A 5-year-old boy with a serious heart condition is awaiting a reunion with his mother in the southwest suburbs, while the boy’s father and grandmother stand charged with kidnapping him from a St. Louis hospital.
Ian Stewart hit a three-run homer in the first inning, Bryan LaHair later connected for a grand slam and the Chicago Cubs hammered Adam Wainwright, spoiling the St. Louis Cardinals’ home opener with a 9-5 victory on Friday.
A small group of Occupy Chicago activists marched through downtown Chicago Sunday night, in a hastily-called march to protest the arrest of their fellow demonstrators at gatherings in St. Louis and New York City over the weekend.
Albert Pujols hit his 31st home run and Yadier Molina homered twice as the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Chicago Cubs 6-2 on Sunday night.
A flight from Houston to Chicago was diverted to St. Louis on Sunday after an unruly passenger tried to open a plane door during the flight.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!